I am in - Few basic question

Cyberbug

Still Fresh
Well - this is not to make a decision or to think about the OP.
When I first stumbled on it last year I knew I wanted it - Love cool functional gadgets

I have already placed an order, but wanted to know a few things.

1. Where will I find games for OP?
2. Where I will find Emulators? - which I read will allow me to play games from other consoles.
3. How will I find or transfer games for other consoles to be able to play on the emulator on OP?
4. How will install games, emulators or other console games?
5. Will there be regular updates to it and support?
6. What software will it come with pre-installed? MP3player, somekind of player for Videos/Movies, Browser, alarm clock would be a few good things, plus some games preinstalled, email client of some kind, to support POP3/SMTP or something so I can check emails, and pdf reader would be awesome.
7. would there be something which may allow me to open excel files and word documents?

Not so important question

1. Will be able to put cool pictures on the desktop? wallpaper
2. Will it come with a touchscreen pen? I will it would have a place to store it otherwise I will keep losing it.
3. Will it have a text editor?
4. Does it have a mic?

Sorry to be a pain :oops:

Software will be available from http://archive.openpandora.org.
There probably will be regular updates and support. We don't know what will be preinstalled, but it will not contain any media player software, because this is illegal to sell without a license in some areas. You will be able to download it yourself though.

abiword/gnumeric should allow you to edit word/excel files, but it likely won't come pre-installed, so you'll have to download it yourself...

as for not-so-important questions 1-4, yes.

For more complete information you may want to search the old forums: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showforum=61

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I am hoping games will be available easily and emulator will be easy to install and use. :)

Back