I Do Hope That Sometime All Will Get Their Pandaras

I tip my hat to you trix.
You have saved me some work. I was just about to make my own response to that insulting quote.

Now, it is obvious that this has gotten out of hand, will someone please hurry up and lock the topic?

The silent one said:
Thats because youve been a wise cracking smart elic and cocky dude, that think he is above everyone else. you dont give a hoot about the people, and i hope you find another state to put the so called invisible pandaras together, as ht eepaandara isnt welcome in texas. the unit yes, but not some wise ass , cocky bird like you . if this thing had been born in this country , the united states of america, it would have been finished agaes ago, because we care here about what we do, and care about the customer. you all you care about mr , craig is just being some kind of cocky head of a useless idea, and why is it useless, because it will never be seen.

This hatred you have, the more that it hurts the less that it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with bananajamslam, this thread is screaming "lock me"

i understand that adding a legitimate response is unnecessary but i feel obligated anyway. very few people understand what actually happens in a product's development lifecycle, from concept to prototype to final product, so very few people fully appreciate the end product as much as it fully deserves, even with hundred to thousand person development teams, let alone a team of less than ten people. those of us that have participated in product development, have understandably learned patience. most people are spoiled by products released by corporations, which, if you pay attention, are never released on time or in the time frame first proposed. you don't get press releases from companies detailing their delays. you just don't hear from them until they have a final product, in which case they still hold off in order to mass produce it. OP wanted to keep people updated because of the open source sentiment that the pandora was built on. so you can have it one way or another, but not both. and as an american, i can tell you for a fact that americans are the most spoiled of all.

Oh lawd.
I hope you guys don't think everyone from Texas is like this.
Some of us are actually educated, decent folk. The Silent One is an apt name - despite being so outspoken, little of what he says has any weight to it at all. @Trix, even if the troll doesn't appreciate it, it's nice to see people stand up for Craig. He gets a lot of flak on here, much of which is undeserved.

Also,
in b4 lock.

I sincerely doubt "The silent one" is from America. I don't hear *anyone* insulting with "cocky bird".

Maybe it's a thing outside of the tri-state area.

Phawx said:
I sincerely doubt "The silent one" is from America. I don't hear *anyone* insulting with "cocky bird".

I can confirm that insult is not used in Texas, if that helps :)

Phawx said:

Well considering the fact that he names himself, "The silent one", it is obvious that the names is rather fitting.
Only one who rarely ever talks could possibly produce such disastrous spelling and grammatical errors.

Back