I don't mean to be a dick but...

MrPoletski

Still Fresh
Ok,

I was told I am 700-800 in the queue, I am currently working away in South Korea but return just before Christmas (or Yule if you wanna be historically accurate).

I gather some parts will ship out early Jan, well I'm hoping that my position is reached before I go back, Jan 8th. But I wouldn't be suprised if it is not.

What will really suck is I get out here, then get a mail saying it's been sent, only to get on the FPSO as it sails on the 16th Jan (so no chance of mail) and wait another 4 weeks until I can get my Pandora.

So gingerly asking, if it only makes a couple of days difference..... PWWEEEEEAASSSEEE!! *innocent look* *batting eyelids*

It sounds awfully like he's angling to get bumped up the queue.

Would echo the "ask your supplier" suggestion, because only they can give you a definite response (of "hell no", I would hope.).

why do i have a feeling this guy is in the 700-800 queue in the 2nd batch? and doesnt realize that theres still 3100 to go in the first batch?

What will really suck is I get out here, then get a mail saying it's been sent, only to get on the FPSO as it sails on the 16th Jan (so no chance of mail) and wait another 4 weeks until I can get my Pandora.
Oh don't worry, you won't get the email saying it's been sent before you're back. Probably a long time after you're back.

why do i have a feeling this guy is in the 700-800 queue in the 2nd batch? and doesnt realize that theres still 3100 to go in the first batch?

No I ordered it the first day you could pre-order it... some, holy shit is it 2 years now? sept 21st wasn't it?

TBH. If they make any before I leave I'd probably get mine anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I ordered it the first day you could pre-order it... some, holy shit is it 2 years now? sept 21st wasn't it?

TBH. If they make any before I leave I'd probably get mine anyway.
That must be a pre-batch 1 order :)

They started 1 october 2008

I don't mean to be a dick either, but I would be very disappointed if the team honored your request.

Personally, I would like to see the German orders prioritized since they have a double shipping delay (US->UK->DE). To be honest, I don't expect this to happen either.

Personally, I would like to see the German orders prioritized since they have a double shipping delay (US->UK->DE). To be honest, I don't expect this to happen either.
Personally, I would like to see the Swiss orders prioritized since they have a tripple shipping delay (US->UK->DE->CH) :D

Personally, I would like to see the Swiss orders prioritized since they have a tripple shipping delay (US->UK->DE->CH) :D
Not really, each order needs to be shipped to the customer. I'm Dutch. If I ordered in the UK it would be US->UK->NL, in Germany it is US->UK->DE->NL. If I were a German, it would still be US->UK->DE->DE. Since the last hop is always there, I decided to exclude it.

Naturally, my order should be handled first, but I'm fairly sure I cannot convince anyone of that point ;)

Not really, each order needs to be shipped to the customer. I'm Dutch. If I ordered in the UK it would be US->UK->NL, in Germany it is US->UK->DE->NL. If I were a German, it would still be US->UK->DE->DE. Since the last hop is always there, I decided to exclude it.

Naturally, my order should be handled first, but I'm fairly sure I cannot convince anyone of that point ;)

You could convince me, I've been always treated so nicely while visiting NL, I'd let you in front of me in the queue :D

But I'm batch 2, so this wouldn't help ;)

Back