I Hate Skool!!

is thanksgiving just another excuse for shops to sell you things? i.e Christmas

Obviously we don't have it here in NZ so i'm curious.

no the pilgrims originaly created thankgiving on the first day of havest which is the third thursday of november, to celebrate the fact that the aren't dead after the two years they were there because they kept dieing when they originaly moved. and the bullshit about the pilgrims having a big feast in the middle of town with the idians is just plain bullshit. Yes they did have a feast but they had it with the family with their harvest (because it was the first day of harvest). They just make it all happy and shit for the children these days. and yes an excuse for lower prices so they can shop for christmas.

i don't care which ones easier but i'd rather do work than school cause i get paid for working instead of working and get shit on, not literally but they make you go to school or you go to jail, and neither i'd like to do. Unless they started paying to go to school. School doesn't bug me except all the people, i hate people. And the fact that they tell you if you fail any class you fail life and you'll never get a job. 'cept my step dad had to drop out and just get his GED and he made 150,000 - 200,000 the last year and he's starting a new job which will make him more. Schools only care about money. the better grades the kids have the more money the school gets the more money the school gets a bigger pay check for the workers a bigger pay check means... well you know.

^^ Yea exactly. If I was getting paid I wouldn't give a shit about the rules because the money itself is a good enough reason for it. The very fucking people I hate make up skool and thats half the reason I hate it, but I didn't find it nessasary to state that, since it's common sense; but just a reminder and a clarification. I can't really say I hate people, mostly since I don't have a heart capable of giving so much feelings to others, but I only hate the people who make noizes.

Now, continue with your words.

Ever thought about the fact that a good education may just be what enables you to get a good job which in return will be the source of your income?

Why pay you for going to school? There is no reason. You get something, actually, you get an education, and you still demand more?

Ah, whatever.... think about it.

You misunderstand. All of us [hopefully] understand that concept, but we're just fed up by tight-ass-runned skools that think chaos is the only result if they were to access a little more freedom, and this board is to let off steam. Some parents like skools like that and thats why they pay for them. They hide their children from all of the "bad" things from doing this but they are actually making the child or whatever more vulnerable to all the bad thingys.

I understand well, however I have developed an allergy towards people that want to be paid to go to school. I don't know about the rules, I suppose all you people are exxagerating (people usually do that), but that doesn't mean I don't understand you being fed up with rules. My school had some really stupid rules too.

I'm not saying school is bad, but i'm not saying it's the best thing. I think they should have more of an insentive to go. I mean a lot of the stuff i know my parents taught me. I'm not saying school hasn't taught me anything, it has, but not compaired to what i learnt myself or my parents. Also i'm not saying i'm super smart, but a lot of the kids at our school are druggies adn they slow down the class for everyone cause of the new rule "No child left behind". If they straggle take tehm out of the class and put them in a class for people like them instead of making everybody dumb. And knowing that 5 days a week i have to go to that there really is no motive. But no matter because i'm moving to homeschool where i can move at my own pace :p . Homeschool i think is better because you work on something for as long as you want as long as you finish it and everything on a certain date and get help whenever. Instead of only an hour a day for every subject and an hour of help. Sure you could come early or stay after but how many people are able too. I'm just saying they need to motivate us more. and money would probably be the best.

Also i'm probably not going to college cause i hate school enough for free and then i have to pay for it!? BS! Unless it's a film school cause i want to be a film director. And i have connections so i could probably get deals to go to good film schools.

rage against the machine!!!!
BURN THE SYSTEM!!!!
UE)W)PEIEAPIPA KR WE HATE MIND CONTROL
ANOTHER BRIK IN TE WALL! (PART 2)!!!

Welcome to life children. Welcome to life.

i don't care which ones easier but i'd rather do work than school cause i get paid for working instead of working and get shit on, not literally but they make you go to school or you go to jail, and neither i'd like to do. Unless they started paying to go to school. School doesn't bug me except all the people, i hate people. And the fact that they tell you if you fail any class you fail life and you'll never get a job. 'cept my step dad had to drop out and just get his GED and he made 150,000 - 200,000 the last year and he's starting a new job which will make him more. Schools only care about money. the better grades the kids have the more money the school gets the more money the school gets a bigger pay check for the workers a bigger pay check means... well you know.
I fucking hate it when that happens. Like you get people working their ass of for a brilliant education because they really care about how they do and the world in general. And then you get some dumbass that never tried hard that got lucky with a bbuilding firm or something and before you know it he's got thebest house in town. :angry:
EDIT: btw what the hell is a GED?
EDIT2: did a bit of googling, turns out it's a adult education thing.

Klown posted on Dec 1 2004 at 12:10 PM said:
BURN THE SYSTEM!!!!

Thats' what I've been thinking through this entire thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Klown posted on Dec 1 2004 at 01:10 PM said:
BURN THE SYSTEM!!!!

All of your posts are identical.

thecheat posted on Dec 8 2004 at 07:41 PM said:
oh yeah. spelling with a K is SO much cooler...
why would you assume that people think it makes them cooler?

because the only other reason to substitute "ch" with "k" is to let everyone know youre a fuckin lamer.

Rico posted on Dec 8 2004 at 07:54 PM said:
Klown posted on Dec 1 2004 at 01:10 PM said:
BURN THE SYSTEM!!!!

All of your posts are identical.
You've worked out my gimick.

Back