I Just Creamed In My Jeans. (demo Video Of The P)

efegea said:
God Ginrai said:
Yea, but Daedalus has a good amount of optimizations already because they were trying to squeeze as much power as they could out of the PSP. And knowing ZodTTD's abilities, I don't think it will be too long before we see something working better than the PSP version. ;)

-God Ginrai
I hope these optimizations are done on C/C++ and not MIPS assembler... because it would be A LOT of work to port to ARM asm...although not impossible :p

True, btw efegea, how's that GUI you were working on coming?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai
I abandoned the project, because the lack of information about how the Pandora will work, and because one developer said me that first the hardware, operating system and drivers must be completed, and only then we can think on developing the gui.

Perhaps when the Pandora is out and I got mine, I'll continue the project.

efegea said:
God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai
I abandoned the project, because the lack of information about how the Pandora will work, and because one developer said me that first the hardware, operating system and drivers must be completed, and only then we can think on developing the gui.

Perhaps when the Pandora is out and I got mine, I'll continue the project.

I see. Well, if you do end up continuing it, I wish you the best of luck, because it sounded very interesting. ;)

-God Ginrai

Back