I need help please

cdunwody

Still Fresh
Hi, my gp32 should be here on wednsday. I was wondering where do you get games like monkey island, indiana jones????? Thx for the help.. :D :D

sry I'm young so I havn't really played those games. I didn't know if you downloaded them or something. So once again I'm sorry if I upset you....

Upset me?! hehe! Naaaaaaaaar. You may be able to download the games online but they are fairly big and may take ages to download unless you have a high speed internet connection (DSL/Cable etc). I suggest you look in HMV or somewhere as you may be able to pick up the orginals for a couple of £££'s and once you have them you can convert the files for use on the GP32.

I've not personally tried any Lucas Arts games yet but I have one or two here on CD (originals as well... oooooooh!).

The Dig and Full Throttle are available as a twin pack for £15. neither works fully on the current GP32 ScummVM. Sam & Max Hit The Road and Day Of The Tentacle is also available as a £15 twin pack. these work, but currently there's no way to get sound running with the CD versions. The first three monkey island games are available for (i think) £20, of which the first two will play on GP32. This leaves a number which are deemed "abandonware" i.e. people pirate them because they have no option to buy them. these include Loom and the Indianna Jones series.

--jo "directhex" shields

Back