I Need Your Help!

Phawx

Professional Derailer
I am having the hardest time trying to track this down. Is it from 4chan or SA?

3924020347_31e8f1aeb9.jpg

Also does anyone have the links to the other places where this was used in the forum?

its 4chan im sure but not the fffuuu guy. i cant think what this one is called though. tried to google search but it didnt come up with anythting

That's rage you're thinking of.

I've been curious as to the origins of that pic as well, but alas, my searches have ended in vain. :(

Edit: I think I remember seeing this referred to "trip fight" in the thread, but that doesn't turn up anything via Google. If this doesn't get found, I'll ask some friends who frequent those parts if they know.

Yea, for some reason I am having the hardest time finding it. I wanted to try Google images similar search but it doesn't find anything.

That picture was used when people were talking about how water-proof the Pandora was. I can't remember the exact topic name though, sorry. :(

That's definitely not the FUUUUUU guy, that's the alternate I troll you guy.
And it definitely comes from 4chan.

Dunno the specific name, buts its used when some tool slaps down a topic like ps3 v xbox v wii or mac v pc, where no one actually wants it, but it ends up snowballing into a full on sausagefest of tools all because of that one troll.

I am just trying to find other versions of this and also I'm trying to find the original.

you mean this meme?
23t1dae.jpg

oh and this thread probably belongs in offtopic

Awesome, that's going in my awesome pics folder. :D

Btw, Gruso, did your title change? I could have sworn it said "robot with a pipe" before... unless my mind made that up.

Yeah, that's the original. I saw it on Dramatica as "how2trolled.png" or something, but I can't find the file anymore and I don't think they have an article on the meme itself, anyway.

Yes, no one is right, everyone is wrong is the original meme, although it doesn't originate from deviantart lol.

-Tj- said:
Nice... and thank God I'm not crazy. :lol:
Woah woah woah, let's not get hasty. No one said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back