I Really Hope...

Will GPH release the games they advertised?

• Yeah, it takes time a semi-indie company to get the money to finalize things.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Maybe - i have some hope for it.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maybe - I hold no hope but if they did I would I would be suprised still.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nope not gonna happen.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

HeWhoCorrupts

Still Fresh
Website
trashnslash.blogspot.com
Some of these Caanoo games come out. Such as Dragon Hunter, Quest Master, and Lord of Sword. They look fun, but seeing how the Wiz came out, and was almost immediately retired (seemingly)... I mean FunGP running is a good sign, but man, I want some full releases... All semi-impatience aside, it worries me a little, we might not get these games for a while, the way they portrayed them looked polished making me feel they were gonna be release titles.

I have high expectations that most of these games will come out. Footage indicates that they're pretty far along. No reason to spend all this money developing a game then not release it. Wiz had far less shown for it, and I think most of it did come out.

By the way, most of the games are probably not by GPH.

I honestly don't really care, after I buying Deicide3 and realizing that they didn't manage to include working controls for the action scenes.

HeWhoCorrupts said:
The title is the start of the sentence, that goes into the main body. But in all seriousness I want to play some of these games.

That's all well and good but how am I supposed to tell whether or not I want to read your topic when all I can see it the topic title and that conveys absolutely no useful information in itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
would be nice if these games see the light of day but I won't hold my breath. GPH has great ideas but the execution is not very good.

Peter R said:
HeWhoCorrupts said:
The title is the start of the sentence, that goes into the main body. But in all seriousness I want to play some of these games.

That's all well and good but how am I supposed to tell whether or not I want to read your topic when all I can see it the topic title and that conveys absolutely no useful information in itself?

You did read it though... But the topic at hand is getting some of these games, they have gotten me intrigued and I want a full version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back