I surrender!

MarkW

Being a newbie to the OP, I decided to start with some 'simple' porting stuff - more about getting the hang of PXML.xml and the upload & publishing process etc. So, today I submitted SQLiteBrowser to the repo. On reviewing the repo' entry, SQLiteBrowser doesn't have a donate option. Now, I understand that people probably wont consider such an app' worthy of a donation, but this is a learning process for me.

So, how do I enable donations for my uploads (I have another 10 or so projects in the works or increasing complexity and potential value) and believe at least a couple could be worthy of donations). Try as I might, I have not found an option to enable donations for a given repo' entry

Can someone steer me in the right direction please - pretty please?????

:blink:   :blink:  

Go to My Account and then to Account Details.

There you can setup your paypal account under PayPal Donations.

I don't think it works on a per app basis, but if you set this up, the donate button will be on all your pnds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to My Account and then to Account Details.

There you can setup your paypal account under PayPal Donations.

I don't think it works on a per app basis, but if you set this up, the donate button will be on all your pnds.

I see, thanks. I don't want to personally benefit - my assumption was that people could donate to the pre-order fund via this mechanism. Hmm.  Is there no way to 'directly' encourage downloaders to stump up a few euro to the pre-order fund for a really useful app?

You could write this into the appdescription or additional info field.

You can have all your pnds show the donate button that will "Point the donation button to the pandora donation fund." in the Account Details... (I think that is the preorder donation fund but havent checked...)

Back