I want one

NebulaUK

Still Fresh
If i order a pandora soon what are the chances of me getting it before the year is up.

Considering it isn't likely to come below $500 again in the near future, I don't see why that would be a consideration. If you want it, buy it now for $500 and get it soon, or wait until batch 3 becomes official and pay $500 to get it sometime later.

Considering it isn't likely to come below $500 again in the near future, I don't see why that would be a consideration. If you want it, buy it now for $500 and get it soon, or wait until batch 3 becomes official and pay $500 to get it sometime later.
That was exactly the question I asked sales@openpandora.org

Even if they'd said it was going ot be £50 or £100 cheeper, what's the point in 1) Waiting for batch 1 to finish and orders opening on Batch 2 and then 2) For my place in the queue to come up. I was more than happy to pay the extra and know that I'd get it in 7 days (it was 8 days from the date of my order, but I'm not going to quibble ;) ) and also know that the extra I paid was going to help keep the project on the rails.

Back