Aussies?

Please selecet which one applies to you

• I have preorder a pandora and live in australia.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have preorder a pandora and don't live in australia.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • I may preorder/2nd batch order a pandora and live in australia.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I may preorder/2nd batch order a pandora and don't live in australia.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I have not and do not intened to order a pandora at this point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DigitalWings

Still Fresh
I am curios as to how many Aussies have order a Pandora or are think about ordering one in the second batch. Just to try and work out my chances of ever running into someone with a Pandora :D.

Note: Tassie doesn't count. :p

I'm a Swede and I hope no one follow your idea of making these kind of threads. The forum could get flooded by polls from different nationalities! :p

Possibly if people are willing to submit an approx adress like the nearest town or city and we have one marker for every person or the markers say how many people in that city/area have Pandoras. Even if we generalise to just be by country or even continent.

I'm Aussie and it seems that a large amount of potential Pandora owners do live in Australia. I think we were one of the only countries whose economy grew so maybe it was just easier for us to afford it.

well maybe we need like a world map of Pandora owners. :D
Sounds like an interesting idea :) Is it possible with google maps or something? Like when the Swine flu spread I recall seeing a googlemap where it had spread. (not comparing pandora with swine flu!"]
[/quote]I'll make that comparison then:
The Pandora will spread across the world like swine flu when it is released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora people map

Go ahead, add yourselves. Approximate location is OK.

EDIT:

Instructions:
1. open the link above
2. click the edit button on the left
3. right click on your location
4. add location
5. use your forum nick as title (or anonymous if you don't want to reveal your whereabouts)

EDIT 2:

You also apparently need a google account. Log in to make the edit button appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back