I Want To Buy A 34In1B Game Cart For Onestation Elite Or Normal Editi

renejr902

Website
Visit site
im interested to buy this card: 34in1B (the cart with megaman 5 on it ) or 19-in-1 ( with mario bros 3) Game Pack Cartridge for OneStation Elite FC3000 FC6000 32m-19
if you have one. im VERY interested to buy it.

im from canada,montreal, i pay with paypal.

im still interested to buy the 34in1b for onestation normal not only for the elite.

in any case if you want to sell it PM me or send me a email: renejr902@hotmail.com

thanks

OR IF YOU GIVE ME A LINK THAT HELP ME TO BUY THIS CARD I WILL MAKE YOU A 5$ paypal donation

??? i dont find any onestation cart on this website ??

ANYWAY , if you have any cart that have a MEGAMAN game for onestation let me know. thanks

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A ONESTATION CART WITH ANY MEGAMAN GAME.

That's because he was spamming. Your best bet may be to email a seller, like this one: http://www.wholesaletip.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=699_607 or DealExtreme and ask if they are getting more in stock. Have you looked at the consoles themselves or bundles? Some come with games, if you wanted to pay $30+ for another system to get the cart.

thanks for answer. all his cart are out of stock. i just sent him a request to be sure

its really bad, i really want this cart with megaman 5 on it. i prefer to bring my onestation than my gp2x wiz LOL

still searching for ONESTATION ELITE CART. if you have a onestation cart that have megaman 5 or super mario bros 3 or super mario bros 2, i will be interested. thanks

i still cant find it anywhere. a few months ago a seller was selling the 34in1b for onestation elite, but he had to refund me because he didnt find the cart.

Back