Icontrolpad But For Android.

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Hey OP Team. I was thinking of trying to do this myself. But before I even started I wanted to know if you guys had any plans of creating that newer iControlPad for Android devices? They just created drivers to have USB work in host mode on N1, but that wouldn't be very reliable.

Instead it would probably be better if you made the device work over bluetooth.

Well the nubs on the iControlPad are pandora nubs. And the dev behind iControlPad is working on the pandora also. That's what it has to do ;)

Phawx said:
Hey OP Team. I was thinking of trying to do this myself. But before I even started I wanted to know if you guys had any plans of creating that newer iControlPad for Android devices? They just created drivers to have USB work in host mode on N1, but that wouldn't be very reliable.

Instead it would probably be better if you made the device work over bluetooth.

The current icontrolpad should work with adjusted clamps.

Last edited by a moderator:
But we do not even have news about the iphone version... =/

edit: removed the ninja'd part =P

Rodrigo Cardoso said:
But we do not even have news about the iphone version... =/

edit: removed the ninja'd part =P

I'm making time for the end of the month.

Neat, I look forward to seeing how the formfactor looks. Will the iControlPad be pocketable?

quote said:
Move to 'other consoles' please.
people are getting anal around here lately.Chill man.The i controlpad is the pandoras dysfunctional
brother

If you want bluetooth, couldn't you use most any other bluetooth controller that works in Linux? Is it difficult to build kernel modules for Android?

wrath of khan said:
quote said:
people are getting anal around here lately.Chill man.The i controlpad is the pandoras dysfunctional
brother
And in other news, the first Pandorian was rushed to the hospital following an attempt to see if it would fit.

wrath of khan said:
quote said:
brother
Sorry? I just asked politely for this topic to be moved to another section of the forums. I was in no way angry or flaming anyone :). All the past iControlpad topics have been in the other consoles section, should we not keep it that way?

Back