Icontrolpad For Iphone Or Ipod

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Hi

i just read about the Icontrolpad for iphone or ipod

i have a iphone and a ipod touch.

someone on pandora forum told me that icontrolpad will be release for iphone or ipad. it add a control pad and buttons.

im tryting to find info on it

Someone know when it will be release ???

who will make it ?? Apple or Zodttd , im a little confuse about that

thanks for information and help.

Gruso said:
What kind of device support will there be at the start? Just iThings or have you got some Android phones covered already too?

It can in theory be made to work on anything, it's just a dpad really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
There are custom side clips to suit different devices though, aren't there? Or does it come with a roll of duct tape?
As I designed this case too I can say yes clips can be made to fit anything. I suppose it could even be made to fit an iPad (although that would need allot of plastic. probably won't be done as it is too heavy).

I am not sure if the electronics will talk to everything but MWeston would know this for sure.

thanks for answer craigix and others.

i really WANT to buy one.

Can someone pm me when it will be available ? or where i can buy it ?

I REALLY DONT WANT TO MISS IT

Gruso said:
That's how I understood it :) My question was, which clips will be available at launch?
Craig did a survey in February asking which devices people were planning to use the iCP on. He only included Apple products, so I'm guessing that's all that'll be available at launch. Also, iDevices are the only devices with emulators which support it - although I think Zodttd has moved to the android scene for a bit, so we might see some action in that department.

craigix said:
Gruso said:
What kind of device support will there be at the start? Just iThings or have you got some Android phones covered already too?

It can in theory be made to work on anything, it's just a dpad really.
Funny though: What about pandora? :lol: dual dpad/buttons, quad nubs and ... hey ... another set of L/R triggers (R2/L2 anyone?)

thanks i will buy it as soon as possible.

Do you know if its compatible with Ipod touch ?? or its only compatible with iphone.

i prefer use it with my ipod touch

thanks for answer

Yes, iPod Touch clips should be available.
Here's their nastily outdated website, if you're interested: http://icontrolpad.com/

' quote ? are you Pandora ? did you change your nickname recently ? im pretty sure Pandora has the same avatar '

thanks for the link

renejr902 said:
' quote ? are you Pandora ? did you change your nickname recently ? im pretty sure Pandora has the same avatar '
Hey rene, yeah it's me :) . You're the one I sold my GP32 to IIRC.

Back