If Stuff Is Not Related To Gp32/ Gp2x?

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
Sorry for posting a question here, but the 'I need help' sections are under GP2X & GP32.

Is it ok to put non GP2X/32 stuff up for trade or sale in this section? For instance, I am looking at doing a bit of a clear up over the next few weeks, including things like a GBA SP with G-Bank, NGage QD, Nokia 3650 etc. Also, some games for older systems. If allowed I would put them up for offers of trades for something else, or money if offered <_<

Anyway, if people can let me know if this is acceptable I will put some stuff up. If not, I'll leave it. Thanks.

I think that it would be ok to sell items such as though`s you have mentioned, As long as items that break forum rules are not sold (Eg, Warez, Illegal items etc) you should be ok.

If you look back through the previous market place threads, You may notice that other members have placed items that are also not GP32/GP2x related up for sale too.

Trooper

trooper said:
I think that it would be ok to sell items such as though`s you have mentioned, As long as items that break forum rules are not sold (Eg, Warez, Illegal items etc) you should be ok.

If you look back through the previous market place threads, You may notice that other members have placed items that are also not GP32/GP2x related up for sale too.

Trooper
Great, thanks - will start looking around to see what i have - will all be games related stuff anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sataniC Virus said:
Sorry for posting a question here, but the 'I need help' sections are under GP2X & GP32.

Is it ok to put non GP2X/32 stuff up for trade or sale in this section? For instance, I am looking at doing a bit of a clear up over the next few weeks, including things like a GBA SP with G-Bank, NGage QD, Nokia 3650 etc. Also, some games for older systems. If allowed I would put them up for offers of trades for something else, or money if offered <_<

Anyway, if people can let me know if this is acceptable I will put some stuff up. If not, I'll leave it. Thanks.
How much for the Ngage? I...need the Dpad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nova: You can get an n-gage qd pad on ebay for like 4 quid. I got myself one and it was really really dirt cheap. Also: I would like an n-gage qd to use it as a phone. So, If I buy it I can send you an n-gage qd pad that I have lying around spare.

@ Nova: I have a spare original NGage QD d-pad. It's yours for free if you PM your address.

@ xnopasaranx: I was just thinking that strictly speaking, The QD comes with a few DVD's of software/ games that should not be posted here ;) - basically all the games and then loads of other stuff ...

I don't want to break the rules here. I will post a topic on a certain GP2X torrent related site at the weekend with pictures. I think I still have the original box and manual up in the attic - must have a look.

To keep the peace, I won't post more about the QD on this site in view of the extra's. I won't get time until the weekend to put up the details on the other site, but I will!

Thanks.

Dude, if you wanna sell your n-gage stuff, pm me on this forum and make me a price. No questions asked, no pictures needed.

Back