If You Are In The Us Order From Gp32z.com

It was between play-asia and gp32z for me also.
gp32z was waiting on MKII's
play-asia was waiting on TV-Out cables
gp32z got the MKII's in
gp32z got the order

Try flipping a coin nubie?

Isn't it weird that gp32z doesn't charge tax for us CA guys either?

It was between play-asia and gp32z for me also.
gp32z was waiting on MKII's
play-asia was waiting on TV-Out cables
gp32z got the MKII's in
gp32z got the order

Try flipping a coin nubie?

Isn't it weird that gp32z doesn't charge tax for us CA guys either?

Really? no tax and free shipping?

I guess that will be my choice then, I can't afford a TV-Out cable so $190 shipped from SoCal to NorCal isn't bad, FedEx should be quick enough.

Just need somebody to buy a Shuttle XPC Nforce2 (SN41G2v3) with AthlonXP 2600/333fsb and 512MB of DDR w/DVD-Rom drive for $250 :), any takers? I guess I could start a thread in buying/selling, no time tonight though.

Newegg.com is so sweet for PC stuff, VIA DDR mobo for $30 and a 150x 1GB SD is only $23, that is a deal :D. (but they do charge the sales tax :()

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some items from gp32z through eBay. I won 5 auctions. I only received 2 items from them and one of them was incorrect. I explained the problem and they asked for extra postage for one item which I sent.
I waited for weeks; nothing. I never got my other items. I sent some more emails - no response.
I can't recommend them - which is a pity as I would like to as they seem to sell interesting and hard to get items.

I bought some items from gp32z through eBay. I won 5 auctions. I only received 2 items from them and one of them was incorrect. I explained the problem and they asked for extra postage for one item which I sent.
I waited for weeks; nothing. I never got my other items. I sent some more emails - no response.
I can't recommend them - which is a pity as I would like to as they seem to sell interesting and hard to get items.

Are you sure that the ebay GP32z is one and the same as GP32z.com? I would imagine so, but you never know. Odd, you are the very first person to say that GP32z has ripped you off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to order from GP32z, but Craig's cap seems better than the MKII cap. For those who have both, which is better and by how much?

Back