Gp32z.com

hclatwr

Still Fresh
Website
hclatwr.hc.funpic.org
I've sent in my unit for repair at David's gp32z.com on the 11th of July, but since he announced he was closing his doors, I haven't heard from him, I don't even know if he as received my unit yet, and of course he's not answering my emails, he's probably to busy right now, but still I'd like to know if I'll get my unit back soon, or if I'll get it back at all.

By what date should I be worried ?

I've found that gp32z is very reliable, even if they don't respond very quickly. In the days of the gp32 they responded very quickly, but I think they've had trouble keeping up with the popularity of the gp2x (and possibly the problems ;) ).

Have you tried to contact them on AIM? I've found that is generally easier than e-mail.

EDIT: even though I trust gp32z, I agree with Bloodsack that you should be worried now.

EDIT 2: Well, they're not on aim right now... try calling them at 1-800-961-3292

Whats your email address? All units that were sent back for repairs will be shipped out today and you will receive an email saying so.

Hello,
I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my GP2X back today .. it took 5 days to deliever wich makes me think why gp32z hasn't used USPS all along, fedex is such a pain in the ass, plus they always over charge. Anyways, everything is working now thanks again, have a good day !

hclatwr posted on Aug 2 2006 at 01:51 PM said:
Hello,
I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my GP2X back today .. it took 5 days to deliever wich makes me think why gp32z hasn't used USPS all along, fedex is such a pain in the ass, plus they always over charge. Anyways, everything is working now thanks again, have a good day !

AFAIK, GP32Z has always used USPS. At least they did with all of my orders, I don't know why they didn't with yours. Maybe it's something to to with your being in Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back