Where To Buy A Dingoo A320 Lcd Screen (For Cheap)?

timofonic

GP Mafia
Hello.

A friend bought a Dingoo and received it some weeks ago. Sadly, the screen got broken.

Any way to get a Dingoo LCD for repairment? He's able to replace it.

I think sending the Dingoo back to China for repair could be more expensive than getting a new one.

My friend is quite sad and disappointed, as he did average use of Dingoo so nothing wrong should happen. He also noticed the common LCD artifacts when pressed it, so maybe it's a common Dingoo problem of some manufacturing issue in his unit.

Regards.

timofonic said:
Hello.

A friend bought a Pandora and received it some weeks ago. Sadly, the screen got broken.

Any way to get a Dingoo LCD for repairment? He's able to replace it.

I think sending the Dingoo back to China for repair could be more expensive than getting a new one.

My friend is quite sad and disappointed, as he did average use of Dingoo so nothing wrong should happen. He also noticed the common LCD artifacts when pressed it, so maybe it's a common Dingoo problem of some manufacturing issue in his unit.

Regards.

Ummm, first of all, your first line says it's a Pandora (which we know it isn't, since they haven't been released even YET...)

That said, it might help if we knew where your friend was located. If your friend is in EU, for example, you'd want to find a place to get it within EU, to avoid your horrible Customs fees, if possible.

Also, if the Dingoo IS brand new...and your friend actually did nothing to cause the screen to break, AND you got it from a reputable dealer, it ought to be covered by warranty.

All that said, I could recommend dingoo-digital-usa.com if your friend happens to be an American.

As for me...I dunno I believe this tale, anyway, since I have twice dropped my Dingoo, and never broken the screen...I cannot believe that just normal use, and no abuse/accident occurred here, but that would be between your friend and the manufacturer/dealer, if your friend decided to pursue the warranty route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for putting Pandora, I was very tired and too much Pandora reading made me mix things :)

He's from EU, Spain specifically. He bought it over Deal Extreme, so warranty is in gray area being that chinese shop :/

timofonic said:
Sorry for putting Pandora, I was very tired and too much Pandora reading made me mix things :)

He's from EU, Spain specifically. He bought it over Deal Extreme, so warranty is in gray area being that chinese shop :/

I've never heard of anyone having trouble with DX when it came to warranty compliance.

I'm sorry I do not know of a place in EU to buy what you are looking for, but I'm sure someone here would...and thus, it would save you a lot of the awful Customs fees.

The day MY government made me pay that fucking much for stuff, I'd tell my government to fuck off.

Kalisiin said:
timofonic said:

I've never heard of anyone having trouble with DX when it came to warranty compliance.

I'm sorry I do not know of a place in EU to buy what you are looking for, but I'm sure someone here would...and thus, it would save you a lot of the awful Customs fees.

The day MY government made me pay that fucking much for stuff, I'd tell my government to fuck off.

US taxes are pretty high these days. PA sales tax is 6% (+2 more in Philadelphia).
With the dollar dropping, imported things are going to become more expensive for Americans.

There is a LCD for 20$ at Dingoo Digital USA:
http://www.dingoo-digital-usa.com/main.sc

Kalisiin said:
Well, I'm not the one who steered the topic this way. I just responded to someone who said taxes were awful high in the U.S. Bitch at the person who steered the topic that way.

Saying 'US Taxes are high' does not invite you to start discussing the US's military budgets or Foreign Affairs policy.

Like many of your posts, your initial response was reasonable and on topic - and contained some decent points - but the remainder was a lot of off topic opinions about (in this case) politics. It's not needed nor wanted here. You know, some of us may even agree with you, but this is not the place to discuss it. This is a forum about a gaming machine and a lot of us like to relax and play games or talk about games to GET AWAY from religious or political debate.

I am also pretty sure that both religious and political discussion are against the Terms and Conditions of this board and as this is not the first time you've tried to derail a thread I have reported your post for moderation.

I suggest that anybody else who is irritated does the same.

Pleng said:
I am also pretty sure that both religious and political discussion are against the Terms and Conditions of this board
They are. The rules are here, for anybody who needs a refresher. This is the second thread in as many days that I've had to clean out because of this crap. Take it to off-topic or keep it to yourself.

Pleng said:
Saying 'US Taxes are high' does not invite you to start discussing the US's military budgets or Foreign Affairs policy.

Then don't say things that are NOT true!

US taxes are NOT high!! Compared with the rest of the world, they are damn low!
SOME Americans just bitch more loudly about taxes.

They want all the government services, but do not want to PAY for them.

And that is my final word on the topic, forgive my minor derail. But if you don't want me going off on a tangent, then don't make wildly untrue statements.

Pleng said:
Kalisiin said:
Well, I'm not the one who steered the topic this way. I just responded to someone who said taxes were awful high in the U.S. Bitch at the person who steered the topic that way.

Like many of your posts, your initial response was reasonable and on topic - and contained some decent points - but the remainder was a lot of off topic opinions about (in this case) politics. It's not needed nor wanted here. You know, some of us may even agree with you, but this is not the place to discuss it. This is a forum about a gaming machine and a lot of us like to relax and play games or talk about games to GET AWAY from religious or political debate.

I am also pretty sure that both religious and political discussion are against the Terms and Conditions of this board and as this is not the first time you've tried to derail a thread I have reported your post for moderation.

I suggest that anybody else who is irritated does the same.

And what does one do if they get irritated with people making false statements?

Europe pays probably three times what we Americans pay, and do so cheerfully.
Americans just bitch louder about taxes, that's all.

I dont want to add to the fire so I bring a bucket of water :)
*points at Chip's post*

Kalisiin said:
Pleng said:

I didn't - somebody else did. But you can politely correct them (in the manner you just did) without needing to go into inappropriate discussion of WHY you feel that is the case.

Pleng said:
Kalisiin said:
Pleng said:

I didn't - somebody else did. But you can politely correct them (in the manner you just did) without needing to go into inappropriate discussion of WHY you feel that is the case.

If I do not "back up" my opinion, and give reasons for why I say what I do...then all I am doing is just gainsaying the other guy. And then all we are doing is engaging in a "Yes it is" versus "No it isn't battle" which any seven year old with no intellect can do.

This is the last thing I have to say on the topic.

If you want to back up your comments then provide figures and links to confirm what you are saying. The reasons for the taxes, the politics behind them, are not important and do nothing to back up your claim that other people pay more tax than those in the US.

to steer this topic back on track, did anyone find a reasonable source for replacement screens in uk or EU, i had a look at the us store in the link and they wanted $20 for the screen(which is fine) bu then wanted $46 in postage

did a bit of checking and if you order 10 screens the postage is only $102 that takes the price down to $30 each including delivery to the uk, and a couple of quid on to forward them out from the uk and its not so bad, now we just need to find 8 other people with smashed screens

Back