I'm New Around Here...

andrew11235

Still Fresh
So I've just signed up for these forums today, and wanted to introduce myself. I couldn't find anything in the way of an introduction thread, so I just made my own, if that's okay.

I figure it's about time I registered, I've pre-ordered a Pandora, and have been reading the Pandora forums for, I don't know, a few months. I'm relatively new to Pandora, and it was a bit of an impulse buy, but there's just something about a community-supported, open source handheld that I couldn't resist--it also felt like the perfect compliment to my Eee, which is bigger, but not as fit for gaming and the likes. Trust me, I wouldn't be getting this if I were one of those simple-minded folks that can be happy with an iPhone :).

I'm a bit of a developer, and have programmed things from a small game API, to a fractal generator, to a programming language parser. So I'm hoping to be develop something neat on the Pandora. Besides programming, I like to write music (guitar is my niche, though I can play other instruments), and learn about the high-level math and comp sci I want to pursue in college (I'm a senior in high school at the moment).

I just wanted to tell you a little about me, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

lion_hello.gif

Attachments

• lion_hello.gif
    lion_hello.gif
    287.9 KB · Views: 129
ook hai :3 welcum 2 da cumunetees its da rly kewlz har but u shud wathc out 4 dat xian lawng gai i herd hes liek a total drug d34l3r at my sk00l jus dnt try 2 angarr him uo wil be the fines

Attachments

• ph34r.gif
    ph34r.gif
    705 bytes · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Back