I'm not dead yet...

when the mass production starts...
That would be disasterous! Imagine the mass production on earth... so the earth gets more mass. So much, that the moon starts falling towards the earth. Then Venus will laugh at earth telling her she is fat. Then the other planets will laugh too, and earth could run away, off orbit, to a quiet spot, while crying. Have you tasted the sea? Those are TEARS...

wait... I just received news there are more empty headed people... so it actually will restore our mass.

^ The musical version is good too:

I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the Highland Fling
I am not dead yet
No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor
Cause I'm not yet dead.

He is not yet dead
That's what the geezer said
No, he's not yet dead
That man is off his head
He is not yet dead
So put him back in bed
Keep him off the cart because he's not yet dead.

My head hurts, I'm freezing and I'm dizzy when getting up.

Poor dragon :(
Get well soon!

- but don't forget to carry on resting after you feel better, or you'll just catch another illness off the back of the first one. The Pyra can wait!

We The People will wait. We have been doing that for a long time.
[doublepost=1486802458,1486802394][/doublepost]Oh, also get well soon for you and your family and not for any of our superficial needs. God Bless.

I'm glad to hear it, Michael. I'm sorry for causing you any problems before. I was in a quandary. I couldn't figure it out. Blame me. Take care of yourself. Without YOU, this PYRA can't be. PEACE.
[doublepost=1486807524,1486803099][/doublepost]....so let's get this PYRA done within 2 weeks (no), 2 months (maybe?) or 2 years (yes). WE ARE ALL ON BOARD. WE believe in you....we're willing and waiting. We can do this. In the meantime, we'll play with other toys.

The GPD Win is great, but nobody wants to hear about that. They want to hear about the progress of the PYRA.

once again, nasty flu, leave ed asap!
get well soon!!
:)

ILGlRO9.png

Just a quick information for anyone waiting for some news... I have some news, but it seems I catched the flu this week, so I'm feeling more dead than alive.
My head hurts, I'm freezing and I'm dizzy when getting up.

I'll post something next week when I'm back to normal again.

Thanks. Already feeling better. So less dead.

So, when you're feeling up to it (not rushing this part), what's up?

Back