I'm now a Premium owner!

marktuson

After much deliberation and crystal-ball gazing, I came to the decision to cough up the extra money and go Premium - just submitted the payment a few minutes ago. So, nearly £100 later, I'm hopefully a couple of weeks off getting it.

Can anyone tell me how long it took to arrive? I think I went for the cheaper postage, so I haven't a clue how long it'll take to arrive - the site said two weeks, but I'm not sure about that, because I don't live a million miles from Newcastle (just not close enough to go and pick it up).

After much deliberation and crystal-ball gazing, I came to the decision to cough up the extra money and go Premium - just submitted the payment a few minutes ago. So, nearly £100 later, I'm hopefully a couple of weeks off getting it.

Can anyone tell me how long it took to arrive? I think I went for the cheaper postage, so I haven't a clue how long it'll take to arrive - the site said two weeks, but I'm not sure about that, because I don't live a million miles from Newcastle (just not close enough to go and pick it up).

Hi

I am in the UK and mine took one week.

I just submitted my upgrade order to the premium Pandora as well.

Cheers Craig & Co

Let's see....upgraded Sunday, received shipping e-mail Thursday, Primus-Panda came home to papa in Malta Tuesday, *counts using fingers*, nine days?

I think I'm the first,only (hoping only temporarily), and proud owner of a Pandora on my island :)

OPT please sell more here. I'm going to get hoarse explaining who my new companion is and what she can do ;)

Let's see....upgraded Sunday, received shipping e-mail Thursday, Primus-Panda came home to papa in Malta Tuesday, *counts using fingers*, nine days?

I think I'm the first,only (hoping only temporarily), and proud owner of a Pandora on my island :)

OPT please sell more here. I'm going to get hoarse explaining who my new companion is and what she can do ;)

Nice! Next time I visit Malta we should get together over a few pastizzi and swap notes.

I dropped out last November due to money issues. Just trever ordered this cause I still want it. Payed the full premium to so has any one in the USA done the premium order and about how long did it take cause I also payed for the 48hr shipping to. That's how bad I want this

I dropped out last November due to money issues. Just trever ordered this cause I still want it. Payed the full premium to so has any one in the USA done the premium order and about how long did it take cause I also payed for the 48hr shipping to. That's how bad I want this
Orders generally ship within seven days, ply 48 hours should make 9 days, assuming weekends don't get in the way.

Sweet. My SD cards will b here by then. And of course the weekends will make it longer lol. As long as I have it by may 5 I'm happy

Much thanks to both of you. These orders are really helping the future of this project a great deal.

Has the official email detailing the Premium Pandoras been issued ?

Existing orderer but no email received about the instant Pandoras.

Did anyone else get the email ?

Has the official email detailing the Premium Pandoras been issued ?

Existing orderer but no email received about the instant Pandoras.

Did anyone else get the email ?
I believe Craig said he was going to send out the emails shortly after he announced the premiums in the first place, however a search of my inbox tells me that I did not recieve such an email either.

Sweet. My SD cards will b here by then. And of course the weekends will make it longer lol. As long as I have it by may 5 I'm happy
Oh yeah, SD cards... I want a 64G one (or two) for it... still intend to put /usr and /home on partitions of its own, maybe hack around with the system, see if I can play with the userland a little. Still wondering about a couple of things, like the shell and compilers and whatnot.

I finally coughed up enough cash to go premium, I simply couldn't wait another moment, and am extremely happy to help the OPT.

I am going to send that email probably this week, we have been so busy we could not have dealt with the extra work so I'm waiting for a quiet period of time then I'll send it.

Nice! Next time I visit Malta we should get together over a few pastizzi and swap notes.

lol, today my wife and I celebrated our anniversary over a "pastizzi" breakfast :p

Back