Im Sorry.

Honestly, these threads have brought out the worst in everybody. Let's just merge all these threads into a topic somewhere and move on.

I don't see the problem: "sayquestionwhatthehell" is a normal rebel adolescent, let him express his ideas and say "yes" with the head.

Oh, Kirby is the only game I completed in fGB32, I am 26, and at highschool I taught my teacher how to use Pascal :lol:

Oh, and look at my avatar: I also taught my cat to walk like a penguin.

I don't know what the hell this guy is complaining about. I'm a newb and this community has answered every question I asked and helped in whatever way possible.

I even made a stupid topic that I should've probably searched and people still answered the question. I mean what the hell do you want? People to go oh yah buddy I can give you this essay about your topic...

Have I missed something? WHo was this guy? I don't recall any of his posts...

TelcoLou, you missed it. The guy was a comedy "genios"! :D

He posted a badly written essay on the Eve handheld, insulted a lot of people here (criticising maturity and technical competence - including several Gurus), and generally acted the troll (though I don't think the trolling was intentional). Across several threads (at least one of which has been locked by Axeman).

I picked up on that comment, Pulstar, but you beat me to the punch! :D

GiG posted on May 18 2004 at 12:23 AM said:
Oh, and look at my avatar: I also taught my cat to walk like a penguin.
There's got to be a Nobel Prize of some sort for that. It's the funniest mental image I've had for some time :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back