Imappy?

Website
Visit site
I have the flu gp32 system with the korean FW.I just downloaded the imappy and put it in the gpmm folder it shows up but when i go to load map it restarts my gp32.I just wanted to know if this happend to any of you and what you did to fix it?

try another computer, go to a friend and fix it, maby your cable is bad to. my was and then i bought a smc reader/writer and now i can put files on without corrupting them

RTFM. <_<

Btw, You haven`t even posted back whether or not you got any of the problems you were suffering from before sorted out.

Id say, Get used to doing one thing and doing it good, Then, And only then, Move on to the next one. You never no, You may actually learn something. ;)

BANNED???

Trooper

um , that seemed a tad harsh trooped , maybe hes postin from work , an his gp is at home , its only been a few hours , maybe he hasnt been back to site yet ? sorry if i missed some details ^_^

Yeah you have missed something. In this guys last topic he said he was 4 1/2 years old (doubt it) so I don't think he is at work. I think he has made at least 4 topics about GPCinema in which he was answered in each but never replies if it works or not.

IM SORRY IM NOT A GP32 MASTER LIKE U GUYS AND I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT MY AGE AND STOP SAYING IM A GUY.I GOT THE CINMA PLAYER WORKING THANKS TO THE WINDUPS TIP I GOT FROM YOU GUYS.SO THANKS ALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY EVERY TIME I ASK FOR HELP EVERY BODY HAS SOMETHING BAD TO SAY INSTED OF HELPING I KNOW U DONT HAVE TO BUT IF I KNEW EVER THING ABOUT THE GP I WOULD GLADLY HELP EVERY AND ANYONE BUT ANYWAY ILL TRY TO GET THE IMAPPY FROM SOME WHERE ELSE BUT DO U GUYS HAVE ANY LINKS? THANKS IN ADVANCE............AND TO ALL YOU 1st player HATERS YOU LAUGH BECOUSE IM DIFFRENT I LAUGH CAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Aug 5 2004 at 05:31 PM said:
AND TO ALL YOU 1st player YOU LAUGH BECOUSE IM DIFFRENT I LAUGH CAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!
i laugh because youre totally disabled. why do you find the need to make a dozen new threads instead of updating the last ones you made. youre just pissing everyone off. the first couple times were acceptable but now its annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 5 2004 at 04:41 PM said:
AND TO ALL YOU 1st player YOU LAUGH BECOUSE IM DIFFRENT I LAUGH CAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!
i laugh because youre totally disabled. why do you find the need to make a dozen new threads instead of updating the last ones you made. youre just pissing everyone off. the first couple times were acceptable but now its annoying
YOUR MOTHER IS A GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

M64 is a little knobend that sent me an email teling me my mother was dead because i called hime a twat (which it deserved)

strangley enough u r , despite all you efforts to convince be otherwise, mopre of a twat than when u first came here

I dont give 2 shits if u r 4 1/2, i do give a shit when u dont listen and are an utter butmunch

just so u can see that this guy means what he said, here is her posing in a hard arse way

photo-3547.jpg

u wudnt wanna meet that in a dark alley

well, some of u mit (i'm looking at u GeneralNMX)

Attachments

• photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 140
  • photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 124
  • photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 115
M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Aug 5 2004 at 08:03 PM said:
I hate your threads.

The fact that you are "GP32 Hardcore" (hardly appropriate) before me is laughable. Unlike you however, I actually looked for my answers on various GP32 related sites, read various FAQ's, searched for my answers and read programs manuals'...

Looking over all the threads you've made; I call "stealthy" troll shenanigans

1st player, your problem is this;

You start a thread, and explain your problem. But you dont always explain yourself well.

The next poster:

A ) Asks you to elaborate
B ) Tells you to read the readme/faqs

I have read all your threads, and most of the time, you dont elaborate, you expect the next person to do all the work for you, and then you go mad!

It dosent help when people flame you, but most of the time, you ask for it.

This is not a flame...

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Aug 5 2004 at 09:03 PM said:
your mother wore a gimp suit when i boned her last night...................... :ph34r:

I am sorry M64 FIRSTPLAYER, but you've had nearly a month to learn how these forums operate. Now you're "initiated" into the regular members (especially since you've got 106 posts!), which means you are accountable for your actions - you can't be a "newbie" forever. You really do need to take responsibility for your actions and explain yourself instead of just flaming everyone. While these people may be flaming you first, you need to take the high ground and give these people a reason they should shut up. One poster said it here, that we attempt to help you, then you seem to "lose interest" in fixing the problem, or don't tell us that the problem was fixed. Sometimes the truth is more powerful then any bad-mouthing you can do.

One time you posted three threads saying basically the same thing in different forums to make it gain attention. That's just something we don't do here, that's something no moderated forum would allow.

I'm not saying you suck or anything, but you really need to explain your actions. There is a limit to our ability to protect members. If you piss off the community without taking any responsibility for your actions, what are we to do? Ban our own community?

I'm not saying you are not welcome in this community, but you do need to re-think your attitude if you wish to be a successful member here.

Its like im in love with my new toy i just wanted to know every thing this babby can do.You have to understand that I was never reail online till I got my GP32 ive never been on no bord before.BUT IM SORRY FOR ANOYING EVERY BODY and ill look more before asking you guys.IF it wasent for gp32x my gp would have never been playing games so thanks every body now i get to play all the games my daddy allways tells me about.

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 5 2004 at 11:41 AM said:
i laugh because youre totally disabled.
Rofl at I love this guy...

I also despise this idiot who can't seem to "rtfm"

I mean... come on... I am a fifteen year old who is currently struggilng to soft-mod my xbox.

I have a incredibly little amount of anything technical in my background.

Yet I seem to have asked, oh, three or four questions the entire year I have lurked and posted here.

I can figure things out... I can read the manuals, experiment.

Shut up, stop with the friggen horrible spelling, and equally horrible flames. As long as the question you ask isn't inredibly stupid, or easy to answer else where... you have no problem. But all of your questions... well... kinda suck.

Its like im in love with my new toy i just wanted to know every thing this babby can do.You have to understand that I was never reail online till I got my GP32 ive never been on no bord before.BUT IM SORRY FOR ANOYING EVERY BODY and ill look more before asking you guys.IF it wasent for gp32x my gp would have never been playing games so thanks every body now i get to play all the games my daddy allways tells me about.

Thank you. I think everyone can agree that he/she is making the effort, right? :) Let's cease the flames for now on, he/she got enough of them.

Back