Release Inside a Star-Filled Sky

To remind people, this is a commercial game (placed in public domain), so if you like it, consider buying it from the official site linked in the first post (or donate the author a few bucks).
Hm, was it really placed in public domain? I don't see any indication that it's free.
Should this PND be commercial then?
I should say so, unless it is possible to make the port in a similar way to the VVVVVV port was done.
I contacted the author (Jason Rohrer) before porting. I recommend buying the game if you like it, but this release is completely legal and does not require data files from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if you could change the fire button to left shoulder buttton since finding it difficult to control weapon direction and firing on right side!

cheers

wondering if you could change the fire button to left shoulder buttton since finding it difficult to control weapon direction and firing on right side!
I'm willing to do this - or make it easy to remap - anyone else have thoughts on the matter?

some might also be interested in using the touchscreen for firing, which I should have working in the future

had a quick test. Game works, but it is slower than in the Video. I'm still not sure what to do ingame but no problem, I will find out. ^^

Sound is not working for me...IF the Pandora version has sound of course, not sure about this.

A bit laggy, but great to see more and more indie-titles coming to the pandora. I will have a deeper look into this later, first test was promising, thanks to you :)

Sorry for gravedigging, but will this ever be uploaded to the repo again?

Would be a shame if this gets lost along the road.

I'm still actively developing things for the OP - this, Uplink, and Defcon are still pretty high on my list to complete.

If someone has a quick example/link of how the joysticks changed in later firmware versions (specifically in relation to SDL) it would help this port.

Thanks for the port I hope that you can realise those ports as soon as possible :)

To remind people, this is a commercial game (placed in public domain), so if you like it, consider buying it from the official site linked in the first post (or donate the author a few bucks).
Hm, was it really placed in public domain? I don't see any indication that it's free.
this +

I expected more consideration from linuxbochs.

this +

I expected more consideration from linuxbochs.
I already addressed this. Read my post from earlier ^^

Back