Invasion Of The Cow Suckers Full Release

Sphinxter

Says What?
Website
fullsack.com
Invasion Of The Cow Suckers is Linus Sphinx's epic solo effort based on his 60's adventures and grammar school essay titled, "How I Spent My Summer Vacation". Brand X kicking down some wild western redneck old skool retro forkem'up action you won't be able to set down complete with a boss level. Mount up your monster truck and DEFEND THE HERD!
NOTE: This game is not rated. Scenes and subject matter depicted may be considered offensive and highly unsuitable for children, women, men and certain farm animals.
iotcs.jpg
iotcs1.jpg

iotcs3.jpg
iotcs2.jpg

unzip CowSuckers-1.0.zip -d /mnt/sd/Game
with the paths and it's CowSuckers.gpe in the CowSuckers directory
more screenshots here

GP2X homebrew gaming at its best :) Everyone should play this, it's great fun!

Just one question: how do I make myself stop murdering those cows, and actually attempt to get further in the game? :D

Can "Invasion of the Cock Suckers" be the sequel?

lol Sorry I just had to try that. Awesome game.

Pretty fun game.. I already believe in the cow-mutilation nusiance so this game is right up my alley.

jbrodack said:
cool game. the directional controls feel kind of finicky though.
You know that moment in most old sci-fi movies where the guy just can't get going as the monster is breathing on their neck and the girl is screaming, that's the feeling I was going for by giving it old truck physics, it accelerates and decelerates, brakes are shot so it rolls a bit, rather than directly controlling a cusor, I emulated a '53 chevrolet monster truck conversion grossly underpowered by a 217 splash oiler over stressed by nitrous injection.

ed: Actually that was supposed to be and coded to act like a blower but there wasn't enough room for the word, "supercharger", on the help page so it became nitrous, 'NO2'. I have no idea what that must be like although my brother in law has it set up on a 109 inch harley but no one has been crazy enough to ride it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsolicited review on newsinside translate to:

A more mortificada After an era of releases for the GP2X, we have launched a new homebrew for the handheld. Invasion of the Cow is Suckers a game where you must use a small tractor to defend his herd of cows to an invasion of flying saucers (??).

Despite the strange premise, the game could not be more fun. Despite graphics simple game that will bring many hours of fun for your handheld now dusty and played in some dark corner of your clothing stores.

http://www.newsinside.org/en/gp2x/invasion...kers-para-gp2x/

Back