iParty Project | Casual Gaming in OpenPandora

Prompt

Still Fresh
20130903020857-head_indiegogo.jpg

Hi all, I'm Alvaro Martin, CTO of 5 Infinity.

We have developed the basis of a project aimed at Casual Gaming highly customizable, for that we want in the development stage to customize the final content as users want. We oriented the product crowdfunding and hope to make a very special product that will last years in our retinas. Is possible to play this game with Unity3D 4 with Android OS and in next future will be native arm binary for linux with Steam. So we are happy because OpenPandora is our favorite Indie Console and we want to develop the favorite game for you soon.

For understand better this project, is like to play Wii Party / Wii Sport Resort at Internet with friends or guilds in single game challenges or tournaments. We hope you enjoy the idea and the game and you can support us.

You can support the project and help us to be collaborator or share it giving the FB or Twitter LIKE: http://igg.me/at/iparty

Please consider to visit our fan page in FB or our new Twitter account.

Thank you very much, we hope that this type of financing - product customization be a success, we want to be closer to the user as possible.

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your indiegogo page a couple of things spring to mind.

Do you have any sort of agreement with Marvel / DC to use the likeness of well known super heroes to promote your game. I don't give a damn about who or what you use, stick Mario on there as far as I'm concerned, but would not want to see you get into legal trouble.

It's appreciated that this is a Freemium game, but is it a pay per play / pay to win model or a pay to customise model. This talk of gold coins gives me a rather uneasy feeling that it is pay per play. If that is the case then my guess is that you won't find many backers round here.

Do you have any demo videos of your game in action?

Good luck :)

Do you have any sort of agreement with Marvel / DC to use the likeness of well known super heroes to promote your game.
No! is only for to show customize potential as described, and for no doubt legally are not "super heroes". Was a test for non-monster appearance maybe I need to remark this in the desc more.

It's appreciated that this is a Freemium game, but is it a pay per play / pay to win model or a pay to customise model. This talk of gold coins gives me a rather uneasy feeling that it is pay per play. If that is the case then my guess is that you won't find many backers round here.
Is a freemium game. You only need to pay if you want special pack for customize your appearance, non-basic pack of vehicles, characters skins, eyes, etc. I believe will be good for backers has some gold coins if in the future want more packs for free. I believe is a good deal.

The money later of buy gold coins is for maintain servers online, support team, so on. Really necessary like all freemium Internet game.

Do you have any demo videos of your game in action?

We are working for show a demo concepto in action of contest game, Stop At The Limit mini-game, and later, is under develop not alpha yet, Obstacle Race. The Crowdfunding is for develop the games. I hope the people like the concept.

Thank you for your feedback! Really appreciate it.

I forgot that is described in "Spending Money" section that you can earn Gold Coins winning inside games, so is not needed to spend money if you play the game :)

Are you Chinese by chance?
What a bizarre question to ask.. why would it matter?
Their website says they're located in Delaware.. next to a Lowe's

LOL! Maybe you should pay them a visit? Not too far away from you
According to google, we're about the same distance away from Delaware. I may be 30 minutes closer, but still over an 8 hour drive.

Back