Iphone 4G

Are you getting one?

• Total voters

fiveseven said:
r00tw00t said:
If it's a publicity stunt why would Apple want Gizmodo to have it?

Have you read Gizmodo recently? Half the articles seem to be praising the iPad/iPhone/iSomething. I added the not:apple filter to my bookmark because it got that bad.

No, I haven't. But that's kind of sad.
Well, who knows. Publicity stunt or not, they got publicity now alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many Chinese workers had to be forced to commit suicide to bring us this tasty news this time?

Despellanion said:
Wtf, I voted no but my vote somehow ended up in yes so I deleted and revoted.

Same here. I have had to revise my opinion of our SONY - he's now a massive dick instead of just being an irritating little turd. I feel that opinion is justified now that he's been changing poll results. Bad form, very bad.

D.

Um, is it even possible for a regular user to change poll results?
It sounds more like he changed the options and the forum glitched or something.

I've never tried to tamper with polls though so I don't really know.

^ The forum poll system is really lame. The bars are still at the same place but the names were changed.

edit: He did the same at that poll where he asked whether he should get the CNC case Pandora.

Naughty Sony!
"Other (I'm getting something else, mate)". Does anyone else find Sony's frequent use of the word 'mate' nauseating?

Edit: When is 4.0 meant to be released? :) .

quote said:
Naughty Sony!
"Other (I'm getting something else, mate)". Does anyone else find Sony's frequent use of the word 'mate' nauseating?

I think he uses it in the mammalian sense - ie, you're a potential mate.

D.

*shudders* No wonder he adds everyone as a 'friend', he really likes to get around.
quote said:
Naughty Slutty Sony!

DW Sony, I only tease. ly really.

Apple's profit this year:
3.1 BILLION dollars (I may have heard wrong - It would have been $1.3B.. Either way!)

Fishbong said:
Australians. A vile and uncivilized people with nauseating speech habits.
Rupert Murdoch?

Doesn't look much different to me. If you're crazy about the iphone you will want it if not you won't. This seems like a lame publicity stunt or "viral marketing" like others said. Would figure either gizmonddo or engadget would get it.

Though I mostly hate apple I'd admit that the ipod and iphone at least still have their place today. I could see people wanting music and phone devices to be simple and controlled. Anything else apple does these days (or at least the last decade or so) doesn't even seem to have a real practical use. I'd prefer android or just a normal damn flip phone but I can at least see why people like iphone to a degree.

In any case I don't see any earth shattering new features but then again apple usually just adds basic features that people have been waiting for.

As far as music+phone goes, my old N95 was, and still is, the best music player I've ever owned. Hot-swappable flash drive, the ability to rebuild the music database without the aid of a computer, easy to search through and organise your music, etc. Only reason I got an ipod was that I needed more space to old all my music.

Damn, I wish that a lost+found Pandora would make such a noise in the Media!
Why is everyone going nuts, when he just hears "Apple"? :(

fusion_power said:
Damn, I wish that a lost+found Pandora would make such a noise in the Media!
Why is everyone going nuts, when he just hears "Apple"? :(

*just had an idea for what to do with the first two*

Back