Ipod - 4g 40 Gig

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
No scratches on front a few on the sliver back but could be buffed out i am sure. Comes in box, lajo case with screen protector, official ipod belt clip holder, dock, cables, ear phones, etc. If it was in the box, it will be in the box when you get it plus the cases. Anyway, looking for $350 obo plus shipping. It's in really great condition. Ill take pictures if anyone is interested. PM is probably the best way make an offer but you can post here too.

Edit---> Forgot to mention that it also comes with a battery backup. Its made by Belkin and takes 4 AA batterys so you never run out of power. Also i am in the US but will ship anywhere.

ripoff.

yeah i think i'll buy a 40gb 4g used for $350 and forget about a 60gb 5g video ipod that's new.

ipods are worthless now, that's gunna go on ebay for $200 max.

Wow ipods Suck.

They are a waste of money, no1 honestly has that much music....

a psp or a gp2x would be better to have than a ipod pos ;p

1-3 gig should be enough for like all of ur music.. ;p
unless u got like badly formated / multiple versions of mp3s.

iignotus posted on Oct 24 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
I genuinely have that much music... one iPod (40GB) probably wouldn't hold my entire collection.
its one thing to have it, but can one really listen to 10,000 songs?

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:44 AM said:
iignotus posted on Oct 24 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
I genuinely have that much music... one iPod (40GB) probably wouldn't hold my entire collection.
its one thing to have it, but can one really listen to 10,000 songs?
The thing is if you buy one of the 2 or 4 gig ones your gonna feel raped because for £60 more you get 20 gig

Last edited by a moderator:
Back