Irrlicht && Ogre

Change the paths in the .cfg files to point to appreciate location, and then xset +fp /path/to/fonts that come with OGRE.

The samples don't include media, you need to get those from OGRE mercurial repo yourself(or from the source package) that also includes the fonts.

And I still don't even have the Pandora myself.

Someone send Cloudef a pandora pronto.

known devs should be first in the que for the release of the next batch of pandoras.

Excelent work, sounds very interesting indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will, I will continue improve these builds whenever I get my own Pandora. It will ease debugging great deal, and save me much time.

pandora-ogre.png

So.. back to OGRE. Took latest hg and seems like none of the issues I fixed are resolved there.

Propably going to do cleaner changes now and send patches to upstream if possible.

Anyways, expect slow work on OGRE since I'm working on my own game project at the same time.

Edit:

First fix, don't let OGRE choose pixel formats that aren't supported by the Pandora's SGX for some reason (perhaps buggy driver?)

pandora-ogre2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wohoo, fixes for ogre.

There would be some nice games, that could work on Pandora if this engine gets stable :)

Wow, nice to see some progress on this. Whats next? Need any help with testing or something?

Back