Is Gp32 Broken Or Just A Emu Prob?

Sharingan_kid

Still Fresh
Hi,

Recently bought a gp32 blu 180 mhz from gbax.com and i got the opensnes emu which i read was the best emu for the gp32 and that in ran almost flawless but when i managed to find a rom for it and put it in gmm/snes and i played the game it seemed to crash the gp32 or just restart the console but with loads of flickering and i wont be able to see the screen. Also on most emulators i can only have 1 rom with the emu at a time (e.g. snes emu only one game genesis emu only 1 game) is this right or another error? If it is a error could i possibly return it to gbax.com?

Thanks to those who answer my question in advance.

sounds bizzare

have you tried

a ) new batteries/newly charged battires
b ) a differnt memory card?

game i tried was final fantasy 3 and secret of mana

Also dozer i didnt say opensnes was flawless i said it was almost flawless ( most games would work on it) so please read properly before u say something thanks

Sharingan_kid posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:27 AM said:
game i tried was final fantasy 3 and secret of mana

Also dozer i didnt say opensnes was flawless i said it was almost flawless ( most games would work on it) so please read properly before u say something thanks
I did read correctly thanks :angry:. It's not even almost flawless, just don't get your hopes up. The best emulators on the gp32 are "almost flawless".

I'm only trying to help you dude <_<.

Last edited by a moderator:
k thanks for the help so can any of you tell me if its the gp32 or the emu thats got the problem thanks

Firstly, get decent batteries. I think that will solve half your problem.

Next for fgen, press select after you have the rom list and then it gives you the option to rescan your rom directory. It's the same for all the f series emulators.

I wouldn't say its not your gp, try this:

1) Try fresh batteries as moz suggested.
2) format your memory card and reload everything back onto it.
3) try different roms not all games are compatible with the emulators that we currently have most games are, but not all of them.

Edit: if the problem persists contact gbax theyre very good if you have problems with your gp, i had my FLU break an they took it back and gave me a new one with no hassle at all. So try the things suggested otherwise contact gbax because they are very helpful if you have a serious problem with your gp.

k thanks dozer for solving my fgen problem but what about my opensnes prblem and stil no one has answered my questions:

Can I have more than one rom in the emus
Is the problems with the emsu and not the gp32

Please just answer as i need to get it clear

Also has anyone been to gbax.com as it seems the site is down

I would get different roms but i cant seem to find a decent site which have them but i know you cant say it on this site so its hard to find it

Sharingan_kid posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:48 AM said:
Can I have more than one rom in the emus
Is the problems with the emsu and not the gp32
He did answer you, he fixed the multiple roms in fgen problem therefore you can have more than one rom in the emus and it is not the gp32. Read the posts, your questions have been answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can have as much roms as fit on your smc, but if you sue zipd roms make sure you only have one rom in evry zip

Back