Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Not bothered...

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • RED BARON

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • My order number is >1000 :(

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

I can't wait to reflect back 2 years from now and see how grown up the Pandora has become. Back to the good ole GP32 days, I hope.

not for me sadly because I wont be getting one until I can buy one from the site when I happen to have the cash so when theres some 'in stock' as it were which I assume will be the second batch

my personal opinion is that they should train some monkeys to assemble the first batch with selotape and prit stick so they can concentrate on making the second batch perfect and now. also train monkeys to fly to the case factory with guns to force them to make the cases NOW and then they can fly them back here, saving on shipping costs.

Is any chance to get one device? Or when it will be possible? I would like to have one. Where to preorder it and how? Thanks

You need to send an e-mail to openpandorasales@gmail.com in order to find out - however, please be aware that they are likely to be receiving a lot of messages now that the first units are being shipped.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

roberthoward45 said:
i kinda feel bad for craigix, ED and Co for having to assemble all of theses in some way

They are our slaves when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back