Is My Gp2x Knackered

jase_999

Still Fresh
I turned my gp2x on earlier and all I get is a screenfull of bright vertical colours.It was fine so im baffled.Ive tried new batteries and a mains charger but it still wont work.Can anyone help.

I accidentally used the wrong tip polarity on my PSU once, all that happened was that the unit didn't power up, I quickly turned it off realising my mistake, and everything was fine, coloured lines means something else. I don't know what though, occasionaly mine hangs on the coloured lines.

Mr_Munk posted on Feb 15 2006 at 09:05 PM said:
I accidentally used the wrong tip polarity on my PSU once, all that happened was that the unit didn't power up, I quickly turned it off realising my mistake, and everything was fine, coloured lines means something else. I don't know what though, occasionaly mine hangs on the coloured lines.

I had used the mains lead before and it was fine, the batteries I use are fully charged. I think I may have to return it. Just as the good stuff was starting to appear as well. Ohh well, I hope they have a quick turnaround for repairs.

Thansk for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back