Issues With Codeblocks Ide

FunkeeMunkey

Still Fresh
Hi,

I followed the directions on the toolchain/Codeblocks installation for Windows, and I'm running into the following error..

Warning: No target named 'Debug' in project 'test2'. Project will not be built...

I would change the pulldown menu for Debug/Project to either project or debug and still get the same error, but with either 'Project' or 'Debug' in the string I provided above..

Any ideas why I'm getting this?

Thanks!

I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum, could a mod move this to the newbie help forum?

Thanks and my apologies

I'm sorry to see noone has been able to help you. I cannot help much either. But i can tell you what the error means. In Codeblocks you can set up several different build targets. I.e. one could be for Windows, one could be for the Wiz. One could be for Windows, but with debugging info embedded. And so on. These targets are used for selecting different build options, such as compiler options, which compiler to use, where to build to and so on.

Your error means that your project probably does not have a target called Debug. Try building another target. You can add targets under Project->properties, and change some of the settings under Project->options.

Good luck

/Uni

Back