iThic.com Green UltraBox Sale

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
iThic.com is having a Green UltraBox sale.

UnderWater Kinetics UltraBoxes and any I-Ecko Green Goods are discounted 20% off when purchased together. Purchase through Google Checkout at normal price and the credit card will be refunded the 20% by iThic.com when manually charged through Google Merchant.

International orders PM me for PayPal orders and a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking and all the past support. Does not apply to other products, UK UltraBoxes and I-Ecko Green goods only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Link you ever consider accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment? I have a few of those laying around for a rainy day and I'd imagine I'm probably not the only one.

Not that I'll be shopping for Pandora accessories until I replace my stolen Pandora, but when I do have the extra funds to replace it, it'd be nice to be able to buy more then just online weed with bitcoins. I mean, there's all those places that will sell visa gift cards and amazon cards for bitcoins, but that seems counter-productive to buy bitcoins and use them to support visa.

I'd be more interested in discounted shipping for just the UltraBoxes :)
PM me where you are located, the size box you want, and I'll check with the post office on first class shipping. I might not be able to give you 20% off the UltraBox, but might be able to work something on shipping. My price is for US Priority Mail because First Class depends on size/weight which isn't always workable (I like to pad well sometimes). The I-Ecko products are impressive (speakers are very minimalistic but mod-able & open to art work).

For anyone taking advantage of this special and you are willing to wait a few days on shipment, I will throw in additional freebies...

Hey Link you ever consider accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment? I have a few of those laying around for a rainy day and I'd imagine I'm probably not the only one.

Not that I'll be shopping for Pandora accessories until I replace my stolen Pandora, but when I do have the extra funds to replace it, it'd be nice to be able to buy more then just online weed with bitcoins. I mean, there's all those places that will sell visa gift cards and amazon cards for bitcoins, but that seems counter-productive to buy bitcoins and use them to support visa.
I'll look into this. Bitcoins could be worth more than the dollar shortly. How many bitcoins buy me an ounce of gold?

Back