It's not baloney - CIA says Hillary will cause WW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

klapse

Central Scrutinizer
Many ex-CIA officers, as well as longtime war reporters say Hillary will push the conflicts with Russia to the point of thermonuclear war.

We need helpers immediately to sing the following text, and submit them as .wav files to this thread
We dissent
We dissent
We don't want her, as president!
She is crooked!
She is bent!
And she will cause - THE ARMAGEDDON

here is the music
https://clyp.it/izlsysjh

It's easy to sing - help stop the beast!

It's understandable you think he's dangerous - the ((media)) have been projecting that message 24/7. The fact is, he is not. He is the safe option.

Trump is a safe option? The media isn't projecting that, what Trump does and says himself projects it. I wouldn't want to give anyone control of the military and all the power that comes with the office to someone who has a temperament of a three year old.

Not that I'm a Clinton fan myself, I'm absolutely beside myself that these two are the choices we're given.

Hmmm - America has been a war mongering Empire for quite some time now- and does anyone really believe that Democracy exists anywhere in the world in this day and age? Maybe- pick your Devil? - Trump may be the safer option. (Not intending to offend Americans here on the board - but hey)

As a non-USian, Trump scares me, because when he does end up starting a war odds are he'll be on the same side as war criminal Russia. Two nuclear superpowers versus the rest of the world is a very scary concept.

Bro, what is actually wrong with you? After being warned, on a consistent basis, about spreading your political opinions on this forum AND its related IRC room, you're still at it. Either you have a problem grasping obvious concepts that aren't straws or you have less oxygen in your brain from being at such an altitude for too long; not many humans are very well-adapted for living so far up the moral high ground.

I'd be more than willing to have such a discussion, but 3 thins that'll shut it down are:

A) there not being a way to properly facilitate such a discussion here (no one with power is willing, not that I blame them);
B) someone with a very strong stance on the issue (likely you, @klapse) is gonna blow up such a discussion; and
C) the internet. The internet never changes.

With all that said, what you're suggesting is as helpful as EFF selling stickers to people so they can block the camera lens on their Windows notebooks. Also, it's always interesting to see non-Americans get involved in US politics.

Hmmm - America has been a war mongering Empire for quite some time now- and does anyone really believe that Democracy exists anywhere in the world in this day and age? Maybe- pick your Devil? - Trump may be the safer option. (Not intending to offend Americans here on the board - but hey)

I'd like to think the Americans on the board are more woke than most, so I'd say you're doing a bad job at offending us. Not like you're wrong, anyhow.

As a non-USian, Trump scares me, because when he does end up starting a war odds are he'll be on the same side as war criminal Russia. Two nuclear superpowers versus the rest of the world is a very scary concept.

His big-ticket items are either too expensive (all of the above), unconstitutional (military trials of citizens, torture policy), or lack forethought (all of the above). Good luck trying to convince a Congress full of your haters to vote for that pile.

A sensibility among non-Americans (and even plenty of Americans, for that matter) that I never understood is that people think the US president gets the keys to the castle and some ass-clown like Trump or even Hillary can do whatever he/she wants. Even with the military, the Prez has to follow the rules.

They can still try their hardest to fuck things up worse. If we go with my above suggestion at least we know the outcome, and it won't be good.

I want to believe, that klapse (german for loony bin, btw) would just like to see capitalism's demise dated ahead. Speed things up a little, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back