I've got Little Wizard...

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Gotta say - I'm very impressed by Little Wizard. I you choose two games to bbuy from JoyGP, make them LW and Pinball Dreams in my opinion.

Nice graphics, nice sound, smoother than I expected considering the reports.

Good game all round :D

What do others think?

thanks for your opinion.
The fact is i don't know what to buy between dungeon&Guarder and Little wizard...

I haven't tried Little Wizards yet, I chose Dungeon & Guarder and Pinball Dreams as my first two purchases from JoyGP. I'm enjoying both of them, although I wish the tables were a little more exciting in Pinball Dreams... its a good game though. D&G I love, but mainly as it reminds me of Golden Axe... if you like that game, you'll like Dungeon & Guarder. The english translations are hilarious, but better than seeing Korean all the time. Also, it took me a bit to figure out how to use magic and pick up items, but isn't too complicated (unless I'm missing something :) ).

So basically, I'd recommend D&G to any Golden Axe fans, PD to and pinball fans and would love to hear more about Little Wizard or other games before buying those.

Stupid question: Is little Wizard a beat em up? What well known game is it like?

Definately getting D+G - A loved golden axe and I will love this!

T-Minus 2 days - even less now actually....

i got those 2 and rally pop. :D there all ok.
i will play them when i go on like journeys next week and stuff :D i dont like playing them just sitting here hehe

little wizard is a beat em up and i guess similar to street fighter in a way. in the fact there both genre and both cartoon

Little wizard is a 1 on 1 fighting game, with a bit of magic in it, but best of all it even has that guy say "Little Wizard" in the begining and he has the funniest accent :D

Funny, based on marc nix's impression of it on IGN (can't spell IGNorant without IGN)he said 'LITTLE WIZARD R TEH SUKS IT R SLOW!' basicly... (I bet he didn't even get a GP32 because he has to buy his own instead of having free stuff handed to him, He has to keep that 5 bucks a week for those packs of ramen noodles to survive ya know!) I knew to be suspicious when he had pre-made screenshots and no pictures of the actual system...

Back