Caanoo / WIZ Java Emulator For Wiz

I guess it is a stupid question but why would you prefer to play games on the wiz , PSP has much bigger screen

yeah the java games are made for a smaller screen like the wiz the psp makes em look bad

Yupz, it's from Dune.

Got the whole book collection (have read them a few times) and have all movies and tv episodes (original, where could be)
Only one missing is the Japanese laserdisc version of Dune :D , i think.
(No didn't like the games, cause there not my kind of game stuff)

huge SF fan in general

Same for my nick, Written like you hear it when spoken (also the nick Dune is used by some respected german hacker i was told when i investigated for my nickname, so never steal a nick from somebody)

I loved the film with Sting in it, soo atmospheric and the music was gorgeous, I even bought the vinyl of the soundtrack. I must get some of the books as I don't recall ever reading them.

I'm actually very interested in this, mobile phone apps/games are actually really fun sometimes. Is anyone thinking about working on something like this?

Same as well, I prefer my Wiz over my psp anyday and everyday

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the PSP GO! coming out gets hacked if there ever happens ill buy one

, i can't put my psp in my pocket like i can do with the wiz ;"]
Same as well, I prefer my Wiz over my psp anyday and everyday[/quote]I actually sold my PSP to cover the costs of purchasing a Wiz and I think I made the right decision. I'm loving the Wiz so far.

As for the Java emulator, I think that sounds pretty interesting, I never thought about emulating all the neat mobile phone games but that could be really fun.

yeah and maybe well get support for those cool square enix only mobile games like FF7 Before Crisis and stuff

I too, would very much appreciate a java interpreter...
I think it would be very cool to have games for the cell phone on my Wiz.
But more than that, I'd like to develop Java apps for the Wiz.
Is this a possibility, looks like there was a J2ME for the GP2X.
-DEJ

I too, would very much appreciate a java interpreter...
I think it would be very cool to have games for the cell phone on my Wiz.
But more than that, I'd like to develop Java apps for the Wiz.
Is this a possibility, looks like there was a J2ME for the GP2X.
-DEJ
Ya I just saw that for the older model, I think theres was phoneME as well, I would really dig such a feature seeing as cell phones now days are getting nifty games out that would run great on this lil gem.

Ah this would be sooo sick. I would love to get a cell phone emulator on the Wiz. Think of all the awesome little time-killers we would be able to play!

Anyone considering making a port of phoneME? Or another, similar mobile phone emu?

Ah this would be sooo sick. I would love to get a cell phone emulator on the Wiz. Think of all the awesome little time-killers we would be able to play!

Anyone considering making a port of phoneME? Or another, similar mobile phone emu?
phoneME would rock :D DOOM RPG BITCHES!! :D

Back