Joikuspot And Pandora

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I was wondering if joikuspot ad hoc wifi router mode for s60 nokias would work with pandora? Has anyone tried it with say a psp? It sounds like an easier solution than buying a bluetooth dongle for the p&|a.

yeah, finding linux compatible bluetooth dongle seemed a bit hard, but its doable. Having an usb mini->female usb cable with a dongle is still a bit non-optimal, but hopefully it wont be an obstacle playing. That dongle's pretty small, but I thought the usb on the unit is micro or mini female type. So you'd still need the cable for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
klikklak said:
I was wondering if joikuspot ad hoc wifi router mode for s60 nokias would work with pandora? Has anyone tried it with say a psp? It sounds like an easier solution than buying a bluetooth dongle for the p&|a.
Assuming the nokia phone has proper wifi support with no obscure limitations I can't see any reason it shouldn't work. Wifi is a pretty standard protocol. You'll just want to password/encrypt the connection to stop it being piggybacked. :p
javaJake said:
Nice find.
I saw it posted on an eeepc forum. As the eeepc suffers from the same lack of bluetooth. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back