joygp.entware

bwi

Still Fresh
Ok went their to get moviepark and a few bits and piece. Now ive been sitting here for nearly 30 mins with a damm "processing" screen with a warning saying dont press back.

I mean i want to pay but its damm well quicker to search the net for a godgy site than bloody buy the stuff (i havent searched , thats me ranting)

Bri

What are you using to buy it? I used Credit card, and it came up with the payment screen over the prossesing screen :unsure:

Hmmm - not entware, but their processing agents.....

May have to try closing the wiondow. If entware have recieved the payment, then you;ll be able to download the proggy. If not you will have to try to pay again.

Unlikely that the payment would get atken until entware have confirmed reciept of it, so you should be ok (though I'm not totally surem so don't quote me :p)

I havent even put any details in yet , i chose credit card to pay , then next page it said confirm , yes again. And then the processing screen of death.

Bri

If you have a firewall turn it off while you carry out the credit card bit? I turned mine to get it working... then put it back in when completed.

Ok i now love entware. but why do people have the credit card details in a pop up window. yep , my pop up filter killed the site dead. Job sorted got my bits n bobs :rolleyes:

Bri

Back