Just A Hey From A New Guy

bennett_2004

Still Fresh
Hey guys and dolls,

just a quick self introduction to this board, im Bennett your new resident Scouser. Been visiting this forum as a viewer only as and when i could get online for about 6 months now, but ive finally managed to get me an internet connection and decided to join your community here!

Havent got any queries YET! but im sure i will have, looking forward to sharing info with you all!

yeah ive had it for about 4 months or so, love it to bits. A Good pal of mine used to download the stuff for me and we'd transfer it onto my laptop but now thankfully i can do it myself with my new connection :D

hey thanks, i said in my first post i didnt have a question the cruising through i find one straight away and you were very quick to respond!

if this is the kinda community ive joined then ill be a happy poster!

again, cheers

hey thanks, i said in my first post i didnt have a question the cruising through i find one straight away and you were very quick to respond!

if this is the kinda community ive joined then ill be a happy poster!

again, cheers

Yep, This is pretty much how this community is, On the very rare occation people sometime get a response to their question even before they have had a chance to post it. :p

Again, Welcome, Hope your stay here will be a happy one.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, there are anoying people everywhere you go, ive learned that lesson whilst travelling about various places! this is actually a new thing for me really ive not been part of a net forum such as this one before, just crappy msn messenger from time to time which is somewhat different!

Salutations!

* Offers bennett_2004 a Frosty Mug O' Brew™ *

yeah, there are anoying people everywhere you go, ive learned that lesson whilst travelling about various places! this is actually a new thing for me really ive not been part of a net forum such as this one before, just crappy msn messenger from time to time which is somewhat different!

I think you like it here - it's been the first board I stayed longer than a week ;)

Last edited:
Yep,
Welcome from a fellow UK Gp32 owner, just a shame..................................................................................you're a scouser.Still everything on this forum is nailed down so you can't get up to too much mischief.............Just a UK thing for our European/USA/rest of the world friends....stereotyping.... <_<

i was wondering how long before someone was gunna say something like that! hahaha.....

in this case your wrong tho matey :p im a Cop!

..........awaits inevitible slander...... hahaha

Since Bennett started this post "introducing" himself, I figure it's a good manner to do the same :p. I've had my gp32_console (BLU, not the "+version" :D) for about three months now and I love it. Always carry it around, playing mostly GpSCUMM games. I'm from Sweden btw. This forum is great :D

//Shaddac

"you're not drunk until you can't lie on the floor without holding on to it..."

i was wondering how long before someone was gunna say something like that! hahaha.....

in this case your wrong tho matey :p im a Cop!

..........awaits inevitible slander...... hahaha

allow me

"hes fat,
hes scouse,
hes gunna rob your house,
bennett_2004 "

nah only joking mate

WELCOME TO TEH PARTY !!!1!!!!1!!1!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and welcome!

I am quite certain you will enjoy the community here, I know I do. Though it is not in my nature to post very often, gp32x is my homepage :). There is a wealth of useful information available here, and people tend to be very helpful.

The GP32 is an incredible handheld, and I am sure you will enjoy it!

Back