JUST GOT MY GP32!

Neogenetics

Still Fresh
Ok, i got it all fired up, dowloaded all the crap, now what would you recomend as the best free software to put on it? I got little john already, but what are the best free games out there?

great choice in little john but also get gpengine castaway and fsms (cant rememeber if this is the right name for it but its somthing along those lines) ;)
WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY :D

sopwith is wonderful but it'll be lost on you if you didn't play it 'back in the day'

stick snesemu on there and try out mario allstars, thunderspirits, rtype (super + 3), cameltry + punch out, cosmo gang shooting (galaga-esque)

skeezix's arcade-port thing is awesome cause it plays the early pac-games (yukky sound). ms pacman is actually, TRULY one of the most addictive things you can still get sucked into these days and watch the hours disappear (give it a little chance after the tedium passes, it will GET you - hard to see the fruit inthe GP32 port right now though)

pinball dreams demo is cool (buy the full vers. if you like it)

GPengine - rtype (yes ANOTHER one!), bomberman, legendary axe, vigilante, volfiev, mr. heli, galaga 89

GPVGB - all the game + watch games, perfectly emulated on GP32 (no saving though)

have a great weekend w/ your new toy!

GPengine, LJGP32, SMS32 or fSMS (I recommend SMS32), Snes9xGP, GPdoom, force, PTC, GPVGB, and K2YAA MP3 player. That's all I can think of for now. Remember to get GPcinema too.

I think i had my GP32 for a month now. But i cant play on it. I have no SMC.

Damn webhallen who never send it to me. :angry:

Grinder X posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
I think i had my GP32 for a month now. But i cant play on it. I have no SMC.

Damn webhallen who never send it to me. :angry:
Thats a true sad story. Why don't you walk to the local store and buy one? You need several SMCs as soon it comes to GPCinema anyway. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ralp99 posted on Aug 29 2003 said:
sopwith is wonderful but it'll be lost on you if you didn't play it 'back in the day'
Um, I like stopwith ALOT, and I haven't played it be4 (I'm 11)

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCengine looks really cool but im not familar with any of its games, what would you say are its best, and does it have any rpgs?

Thats a true sad story. Why don't you walk to the local store and buy one? You need several SMCs as soon it comes to GPCinema anyway.

cuz i have already bought that card.. I'm just waiting for it to come...
And i have no money to buy another one right now :(

Back