Just How Do I Pre-Order A Pandora

Shock-Socks

Still Fresh
hello everyone, or anyone that reads this. I want to pre-order a pandora however i'm not clear on exactly what i need to do in order to actually order it. I know that orders must be payed in full, and i know that they are only accepting email orders at this point, but what method should i use to pay with? what information should i send in my email?(the one requesting the purchase of my pandora) in short, i'm looking for very precise details, $330 is allot of money and i don't want to go sending it to just anyone, so if someone could give me some step by step instructions on EXACTLY who i need to talk to and what i need to do, i'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping that i'll still be in time to get one of the remaining 150 or so that haven't been bought yet.

Shock-Socks said:
hello everyone, or anyone that reads this. I want to pre-order a pandora however i'm not clear on exactly what i need to do in order to actually order it. I know that orders must be payed in full, and i know that they are only accepting email orders at this point, but what method should i use to pay with? what information should i send in my email?(the one requesting the purchase of my pandora) in short, i'm looking for very precise details, $330 is allot of money and i don't want to go sending it to just anyone, so if someone could give me some step by step instructions on EXACTLY who i need to talk to and what i need to do, i'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping that i'll still be in time to get one of the remaining 150 or so that haven't been bought yet.

Send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com with your details, you'll be put in a queue and hopefully eventually get a link to a google checkout link. Once you have that you pay using google checkout and you recieve an email back with confirmation your order has been paid for. I had Visa Debit so it may be different if you want to do a chqueqe or something like that.
But the just of it is, email openpandorasales@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the basic procedure is that you send them an email saying that you would like to order one, could they please provide ordering details. If there's a spot in the first batch, they'll get back to you with pricing and payment options.

You may go into a queue, so don't freak out if you don't hear back straight away. :)

Back