Just How Do I Order A Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock-Socks

Still Fresh
hello everyone, or anyone that reads this. I want to pre-order a pandora however i'm not clear on exactly what i need to do in order to actually order it. I know that orders must be payed in full, and i know that they are only accepting email orders at this point, but what method should i use to pay with? what information should i send in my email?(the one requesting the purchase of my pandora) in short, i'm looking for very precise details, $330 is allot of money and i don't want to go sending it to just anyone, so if someone could give me some step by step instructions on EXACTLY who i need to talk to and what i need to do, i'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping that i'll still be in time to get one of the remaining 150 or so that haven't been bought yet.

EDIT: crud, i just realized that i posted this in the wrong forums, i'm really really sorry, i'm also not sure how to delete it, so if one of the mods could move it to the pandora forums that would be great i guess, thanks. and sorry

Dont worry a mod will move it for you

Instructions are on this page
http://openpandora.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=12&lang=en

email them at the address there with your complete name and address and tell them you want the Pandora

If they have any left they will email you back in a couple days with a price list, you pick any assessors you want and they reply back with a invoice with a google checkout link.

Shock-Socks said:
hello everyone, or anyone that reads this. I want to pre-order a pandora however i'm not clear on exactly what i need to do in order to actually order it. I know that orders must be payed in full, and i know that they are only accepting email orders at this point, but what method should i use to pay with? what information should i send in my email?(the one requesting the purchase of my pandora) in short, i'm looking for very precise details, $330 is allot of money and i don't want to go sending it to just anyone, so if someone could give me some step by step instructions on EXACTLY who i need to talk to and what i need to do, i'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping that i'll still be in time to get one of the remaining 150 or so that haven't been bought yet.

EDIT: crud, i just realized that i posted this in the wrong forums, i'm really really sorry, i'm also not sure how to delete it, so if one of the mods could move it to the pandora forums that would be great i guess, thanks. and sorry

Contact them at openpandora@gmail.com. They will send you a google invoice (after receiving your general information and what accesories you want to buy). It will cost around 220.00 GBP (unless you buy accessories). about 3,000 have bought before you, so I'm pretty sure it is real. Although, I am kinda nervous myself after spending over $330...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back