Just Recieved Mine, Came With 1.21!

organicchunkysalsa

Still Fresh
I just recieved my GP2X today after the first one that I had got was totally not working. But the one I just recieved has Firmware Version 1.21. Works great. I want to say that through the whole ordeal dynamism.com was very helpful and friendly.

Nice.

Unfortunately, you just directly violated a rule bolded and pinned at the top of the forum.

This is the GP32 section, not the GP2X section.

I don't mean to sound rude, it's late and I'm tired, so please, read the bold text before posting a topic

Now that this has been moved I will add...

I also received my replacement from gp2x.co.uk with 1.2.1. Works perfectly compared to my first unit (constantly getting white screen or coloured lines). This one switches on first time, the way it's supposed to :D

Thanks to Debs and the others!!

I just recieved my GP2X today after the first one that I had got was totally not working. But the one I just recieved has Firmware Version 1.21. Works great. I want to say that through the whole ordeal dynamism.com was very helpful and friendly.
Am i the only one who thinks that that is shameless advert?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did GPH put the update on or did dynamism.com? I thought the second wave with 1.0.1 was still being sold, and wave 3 hadn't come out yet. Does this mean that wave 2 sold and now GPH is on wave 3? Is the GP2X selling that well? Pretty cool if it is. I like mine and I've convinced 1 and maybe 3 other people to get one.

Thanx,
Stan

Nice.

Unfortunately, you just directly violated a rule bolded and pinned at the top of the forum.

This is the GP32 section, not the GP2X section.

I don't mean to sound rude, it's late and I'm tired, so please, read the bold text before posting a topic

what the heck are you talkin about this IS the gp2x section... :p

Did GPH put the update on or did dynamism.com? I thought the second wave with 1.0.1 was still being sold, and wave 3 hadn't come out yet. Does this mean that wave 2 sold and now GPH is on wave 3? Is the GP2X selling that well? Pretty cool if it is. I like mine and I've convinced 1 and maybe 3 other people to get one.

Thanx,
Stan
I think it was GPH, Dynamism was out of stock for a while and the new batch does have 1.2.1, I've spoken with the folks there enough to conclude they probably aren't very hands on with the units like Craigx etc...

I had a good transaction with them. My first unit was buggy and would only work with power supply (still have it by the way, waiting to here from the RMA guy), so they sent me a replacement unit. Took it 2 weeks to ship out though...
Overall I was pleased...

Back