Just testing the water....

depends on how much you want for a GP32 and whether shipping ruins the deal...lol I love Australia but it is so damn expensive to get stuff here..lol

If I were to sell my 2 GP2X's (white and a black one) and 2x GP32's (FLU and BLU), would there be interest in any of those here?
i could be interested at your gp32 FLU. im from Canada,Quebec,Montreal. Let me know your price if you want to sell it. thanks a lot.
( if you have any spare gp32 NLU or FLU lcd screen , i could be interested too, or broken gp32 NLU or FLU that could have their LCD good.)

The GP32's are still working?
Yes, both are in tip top shape. Boxed and everything...
i could be interested at your gp32 FLU. im from Canada,Quebec,Montreal. Let me know your price if you want to sell it. thanks a lot.
( if you have any spare gp32 NLU or FLU lcd screen , i could be interested too, or broken gp32 NLU or FLU that could have their LCD good.)
I'm okay with selling them but I don't know what they' d be worth...

I'm okay with selling them but I don't know what they' d be worth...

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

LoL! Anyway Think about it, take your time, because it would be easier for me to pay you after May 20. So you have 11 days to let me know. im not sure too about the price. i saw several gp32 flu and nlu ended on ebay since last year. BUT most of them Without original box and most of them without Smc card. they sold around 25$ to 50$ US Dollar. But Blu sold for more, its like 75 to 100$ US. But im just interested at your Flu one. im from Canada and i dont know where you from yet, so shipping could be more expensive from UK... if needed you can pm me. Thanks a lot

edit: i got it, youre from Netherlands. i dont know how much it cost from Netherlands,Amsterdam to Canada,Quebec,Montreal.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest guys :) I'll hold on to them for now though.. I did a little research and the pricing wouldn't be anything near well worth selling them for..
I saw 2 new gp32 units went for 68 euro on ebay last month... (disregarding the overpriced ones) The GP2X's even less...

Reactions: rSl
Back