Keyboard

How many keyboards should the Pyra have?

• Total voters

Rockthesmurf

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
How many keyboards should the Pyra have?

Zero

PandoraKeyboard0.png

One

PandoraKeyboard1.png

Two

PandoraKeyboard2.png

I'm glad someone started this poll, hopefully should finish this argument once and for all.

Of course it needs two.

More than one means more discussions about keyboard layouts.

One keyboard should be able to do it all.  Each of us who have designed one thinks theirs will do the job.

It wouldn't be efficient to print and prep and ship Pyras with more than one keymat and software install anyway.  Maybe if it sells into the 10s of 1000s?

One keyboard should be able to do it all.  Each of us who have designed one thinks theirs will do the job.

It wouldn't be efficient to print and prep and ship Pyras with more than one keymat and software install anyway.  Maybe if it sells into the 10s of 1000s?
Are you really taking this serious?

Are you really taking this serious?
I think he misunderstood the questions.

Ahh - the joke must be in the graphical images in the 1st post that are blocked from my current location.  Carry on.

Ahh - the joke must be in the graphical images in the 1st post that are blocked from my current location.  Carry on.
Actually it's in the text as well: "How many keyboards do you want [in a single Pyra]?" "None", "One" or "Two"?

That's it.

Majority wants 2 Keyboards.

I would want to use a different Layout:

The bottom keyboard is QWERTY, the upper one customizable.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we need a double sized spacebar! And an EDIT key. I can't believe that nobody has suggested one yet.

D.

OK.  Went out with my phone to see the images.  Sorry for interrupting the humor.

Why not 4? You have 2 more on the other side of the clamshell !! What a lack of imagination!
With 4 we don't need to decide on a "best" layout.  This is obviously the way to go.  

Someone needs to start working on external keyboards with similar dimensions to the Pyra for those that don't like the ones it ships with.

Back