Keypresses not recognized from Bluetooth keyboard

ssokolow

I have a bluetooth keyboard which pairs the same way on the Pandora and my desktop. (The desktop runs Lubuntu and uses blueman-applet for the pairing GUI but, that aside, everything is the same.)

However, on the Pandora, once the bluetooth keyboard has been successfully set up, key presses are simply dropped as if I weren't pressing any keys at all.

Given that attaching it to the input system is an actual step I can say yes/no to on the desktop, my best guess is that the Pandora just isn't hooking the bluetooth keyboard up as a source of input events.

Any ideas for how I could track down and fix the problem?

I had the same problem with a ps3remote,

the problem is not the hardware as with Debian ARM runs perfectly.

I think that there is a problem with selecting device services, as the bluetooth manager doesn't allow this.

I'm searching a way to select via the terminal a way to set the service to use device by device.

If someone know how to do this, please help us.

I had the same problem with a ps3remote,

the problem is not the hardware as with Debian ARM runs perfectly.

I think that there is a problem with selecting device services, as the bluetooth manager doesn't allow this.

I'm searching a way to select via the terminal a way to set the service to use device by device.

If someone know how to do this, please help us.
That sounds sensible. Unfortunately, I forgot to mention it but, on the weekend, I tried again and found that the newest firmware update must have fixed whatever was wrong, so I now no longer have a way of reproducing the problem for testing.

Back