Kids, There's Something You Should Know About Mario...

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
...He's (?) not all there...

Looking through recent press ads for Mario and Sonic, at the Olympic Games, I noticed something rather distressing. It appears that prior to the adverts for said game, Mario's been undergoing some serious SRS.

Here's the offending picture:

trannio.jpg

That's a lovely came| toe you have there Mario. And of course, this also raises questions about Peach's sexuality...

Can you be sure that this aint just shopped? Check for yourself.

No! It can't be! He was always so manly... like a very manly... italian plumber guy with a mustache. I bet he's got chest hair aswell. WHY?!?! :eek:

xnopasaranx said:
No! It can't be! He was always so manly... like a very manly... italian plumber guy with a mustache. I bet he's got chest hair aswell. WHY?!?! :eek:
I dunno...I always thought his voice was a little too high...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been worried about him and his brother since they started humping turtles all those years ago. His moustache is very Freddy Mercury too!

no cigars (banned :) ) toe .. just stylish and authentic levi workwear jeans
no more panic kids .
closer look reveals the truth

mariojeanswd6.jpg

xnopasaranx said:
Clearly you don't know many Italian women.

I kid, I kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I had a girl once who was italian. One of the hottest girls I have ever known.

My God! :blink: That's not a cameltoe it's a DOUBLE cameltoe! :lol:

DEAR LORD! What have they done to you, Mario!?

well tell me this now you know-it-alls: why is it called the nintendo wii then and not the nintendo pussy? HAH!

Back