Last Day For Ordering Before Christmas

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
22nd (thursday) of Dec is the last day to order your GP2X within the UK and get it for Christmas.

Orders must arrive before 3:30pm

Rest of the world - its too late!

Just putting this info here to avoid complaints in here on Christmas day.

Also - we still have 15 outstanding UPS orders with incomplete address or no phone number/email! We cannot contact you. We want to ship your order. Please get in touch if you don't have your GP2X and ordered before the 20th.

Fingers crossed everything else is smooth and you can all enjoy the GP2X :)

Thanks,

Merry Christmas,

Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk

I want to order but the site does not register my selection - GP2x + SD. It just wants to charge me for delivery. I have tried Opera and IE. Can I just email you? If so what would be the correct e-mail address ?

Craig I made an order before 22nd and it has not arrived. I live in australia. What can I do to get a status on the order?

craigix posted on Dec 21 2005 at 11:50 PM said:
Sounds like you have cookies disabled.
Set my cookies to 'Accept all' and still no joy. I select add to cart, it takes me to the page but there is nothing listed. It just says 'total price' but no figure. If I continue I get the price of delivery listed, but I can not get it to sell me anything.
I have sent you an e-mail (orders at cdworld) (the contact link was not working). Will this suffice ? I tried to e-mail you before about another matter and got no response. (There were no attatchments). So I am not sure you will receive this one either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Timbobsteve,

Did you choose UPS shipping?

Email your order number over to sales@cdworld.co.uk and we will check it

craigix posted on Dec 22 2005 at 09:40 AM said:
Timbobsteve,

Did you choose UPS shipping?

Email your order number over to sales@cdworld.co.uk and we will check it

Done! Thanks Craig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back