Latest messages uses wrong username

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
In my conversations area (aka PMs) I have a conversation with Ziz, in which he posted last. However, I guess based on his german forum account, his username is currently 'Cyberpuer', and entering the conversation it shows me talking to Cyberpuer. The latest activity mentions in my conversations homepage and elsewhere still say that ziz posted last.

In my conversations area (aka PMs) I have a conversation with Ziz, in which he posted last. However, I guess based on his german forum account, his username is currently 'Cyberpuer', and entering the conversation it shows me talking to Cyberpuer. The latest activity mentions in my conversations homepage and elsewhere still say that ziz posted last.

Well, it doesn't have anything to do anything with his German username, but probably with the "secondary" name he had with the old boards.

I have NO idea why IPB even introduced something like that, it was bound to be a mess, but there's not much we can do here, sadly.
The users who have been assigned with the wrong username thanks to that need to change it.

Are you sure? It seems to have created the user profiles based on the gp32x.de accounts then merged the Pandora accounts into them. (on the test boards you did it the other way around)

-Neelix

It seems to have created the user profiles based on the gp32x.de accounts then merged the Pandora accounts into them.
Ah, that explains why the password recovery mail was sent to the address I registered with on gp32x.de...

Are you sure? It seems to have created the user profiles based on the gp32x.de accounts then merged the Pandora accounts into them. (on the test boards you did it the other way around)

Hrrmmm... could be :( On the test boards, the old avatars were used though, so my guess was that it always uses the latest imported profile...

Back